Black Clover Chapter 287 Spoilers Thread Discussion

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yeah the movie announcement could mean worse things for the manga.
As long as Tabata not getting forced to rush and his manga getting axed, Im fine since Tabata is very good right now and it would be kinda bad if his hard work get axed because of shitty pierot shit...
Few possible details.

There is one more small poster with Asta looking at the rising sun.

Might be a movie about Yami's homeland.

Although I don't give a fuck.

My G. Pierrot couldn't fucking repair and boost anime for 170 episodes. They couldn't manage the schedule for 170 episodes and they are putting their hands on a movie?

Black Clover anime is done for 2 years at least. 2 years without anime income where Manga sales vary from 150 to 200k.

Feelsbadman.

@Seth

The best example for a anime getting axed very hard, men im now in fear about Black Clover overall.
I hope the fans in Japan not throw it away, if Tabata can still get high sale numbers, nothing could happen to him, his arc is right now very good and with good sales even if they fall he could still make a perfect ending, let hope the sales and story not rapidly fall down.

@Seth

The best example for a anime getting axed very hard, men im now in fear about Black Clover overall.
I hope the fans in Japan not throw it away, if Tabata can still get high sale numbers, nothing could happen to him, his arc is right now very good and with good sales even if they fall he could still make a perfect ending, let hope the sales and story not rapidly fall down.
Don't make me remember about Tokyo Ghoul anime man :josad::josad:

Don't make me remember about Tokyo Ghoul anime man :josad::josad:

I have a volumes of Tokyo ghoul manga in my cabinet(great manga experince with reading all the tokyo ghoul chapters) and it was a very bad pain when I see how they threat Tokyo ghoul in the anime, literally a kick into you face....
God tier opening, god tier soundtracks, but the anime himself....
A pain, bad memories...

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Seth

It's just sad. Idiots on tt hyped for BC anime revive xdddddd What anime revive? BC doesnt exist when people talk about good anime adaptations. Bc has zero marketing hype.......

@GrandmasterChef Zonji
What u doin here boy?
U caught up?๐Ÿ‘€

H

humanbeing

I would like if Nacht can take control of those twin their magic is overpowered. but he mostlikely cannot do anything against them even if the ritual restrict their powers . the another question can he do that only in his old home or anywhrer?

Last edited by a moderator: