Black Clover Chapter 287 Spoilers Thread Discussion

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Dude Asta can only last 5 minutes and Nacht confirms that no one aside of Asta can beat them in 1 vs 1.

Dude if Qlioth Tree loses this..... I swear...

I was wondering just how Tabata was gonna one up Zagred Word Soul magic with basic attributes like Fire and Ice. But this take the cake. Iโ€™m convince these devils are the real deal now.๐Ÿ’€ they basically replicate what Asta did to Nacht a while back but on a much grander scale!

Burning through a non-existent Shadow World is just straight up crazy!

Seth

โ€Ž
I was wondering just how Tabata was gonna one up Zagred Word Soul magic with basic attributes like Fire and Ice. But this take the cake. Iโ€™m convince these devils are the real deal now.๐Ÿ’€ they basically replicate what Asta did to Nacht a while back but on a much grander scale!

Burning through a non-existent Shadow World is just straight up crazy!
Don't underestimate Zagred. Even tho he lost as pre time skip villain he was still high ranking devil.

I assume Zagred might be from different clan so Qlipoth is only a branch ir he is a former Qlipoth Tree member that got replaced after he went to the surface.

Don't underestimate Zagred. Even tho he lost as pre time skip villain he was still high ranking devil.

I assume Zagred might be from different clan so Qlipoth is only a branch ir he is a former Qlipoth Tree member that got replaced after he went to the surface.
Nah.., I know Zagreds a badass. But unfortunately Zagredโ€™s just a high ranking devil...especially when u consider the ranking of Devils Highest >High>Mid>Low then the Qlipoth devil out rank him..I was more worried that Tabata gave them basic attributes like fire and ice but he did not disappoint.

Seth

โ€Ž
Nah.., I know Zagreds a badass. But unfortunately Zagredโ€™s just a high ranking devil...especially when u consider the ranking of Devils Highest >High>Mid>Low then the Qlipoth devil out rank him..I was more worried that Tabata gave them basic attributes like fire and ice but he did not disappoint.
It makes sense. Hell fire and hell ice( if its this ) might be devastating.

H

humanbeing

Dude Asta can only last 5 minutes and Nacht confirms that no one aside of Asta can beat them in 1 vs 1.

Dude if Qlioth Tree loses this..... I swear...
that is true but i think Asta can weaken them very fast i assume since he can negate mana they cannot do anything against him. he is their worst enemy , and he can predict their moves thanks to his ki.

@playa4321
This chapter is amazing and all. But ngl.

Fam my hype for Black Clover almost died with the announcement for the movie.

Shueisha put a nail to the coffin for Anime.
Yeah the movie announcement could mean worse things for the manga.
As long as Tabata not getting forced to rush and his manga getting axed, Im fine since Tabata is very good right now and it would be kinda bad if his hard work get axed because of shitty pierot shit...