Black Clover Chapter 288 Spoilers Discussion Thread

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Assuming there is a devil, he'd probably do it for his own gain.

A prime julius boosted by a high ranking devil could probably solos all 4 kingdoms on his own.
So ( once again in theory ) we can assume that Julius became a threat to Time Magic Devil and it was for his benefit that Julius lost his powers.

Damn.

I hope Tabata doesn't miss a chance.

Seth

โ€Ž
See if this theory even remotely comes true, I hope the devil helps Julius and not the other way around. In theory of course.
As someone who jerks off Julius to the moon. I already thought about the possibility of this.

Now that we know there are 3 rulers of the Underworld. There is no fucking way there are buddy buddy with each other.

What if Time Magic Devil makes a pact with Julius. He helps him save his kind and he helps him get rid of Lucifero.

Another possbility. Time Magic Devil will be second Liebe. I mean he will be another Devil who dont care about humans that much but he cant say this in front of Lucifero and the others so he gathers power for now to dethrone Lucifero.

Look. Julius's disappearance during the most important arcs in the show was never explained he also knows transformation magic.

What he was doing when he was out of the Kingdom? Literally never explained.

As someone who jerks off Julius to the moon. I already thought about the possibility of this.
Let's get it

Now that we know there are 3 rulers of the Underworld. There is no fucking way there are buddy buddy with each other.
Absolutely not. Hunger for power is always there.

What if Time Magic Devil makes a pact with Julius. He helps him save his kind and he helps him get rid of Lucifero.
Then Julius get's peace and the time demon get's the underworld.

Another possbility. Time Magic Devil will be second Liebe. I mean he will be another Devil who dont care about humans that much but he cant say this in front of Lucifero and the others so he gathers power for now to dethrone Lucifero.
I like this tbh.

Look. Julius's disappearance during the most important arcs in the show was never explained he also knows transformation magic.
He was too strong.

What he was doing when he was out of the Kingdom? Literally never explained.
Finding cool magics.

Seth

โ€Ž
Let's get it

Absolutely not. Hunger for power is always there.

Then Julius get's peace and the time demon get's the underworld.

I like this tbh.

He was too strong.

Finding cool magics.
Whatever happens. I just want Prime Julius feats.

I think with his power level he should be able to beat anyone before than Main 3 rulers of the underworld.

Julius can't stay alive. With his knowledge and shit he will grow stronger than ever.

Seth

โ€Ž
Prime Julius vs EoS Asta?
Julius.

There is no actual way for Asta to beat Julius unless Tabata involves plot. People will argue: "What if Asta's Anti magic starts to leak and it touched chrono stasis".

Dude Julius stopped Asta in his black mode and his Anti MAgic didnt cancel chrono stasis.

Julius.

There is no actual way for Asta to beat Julius unless Tabata involves plot. People will argue: "What if Asta's Anti magic starts to leak and it touched chrono stasis".

Dude Julius stopped Asta in his black mode and his Anti MAgic didnt cancel chrono stasis.
I don't know, I feel like Asta might surpass him given his crazy anti magic......unless Tabata ends the series now lmao.

Seth

โ€Ž
I don't know, I feel like Asta might surpass him given his crazy anti magic......unless Tabata ends the series now lmao.
In theory Asta should be the undisputed number 1 although we know that Yuno and Noelle will be there too.

+

nacht says Asta's magic is the ultimate magic

Lucifero says that Anti magic is some low brass tricks.

It sure will be interesting to find out how it ends.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Julius.

Why plot? We know for a fact that Lucifero is even more OPer than the highest class devil with time magic and if Asta's ability is even more broken than Lucifero's, then he should logically be able to fight against time magic.