Black Clover Chapter 290 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Among the three of them, I'm especially interested in the Devil of Time. Him and Julius might be related in some way or another considering how Julius' grimoire doesn't look like anything we've seen thus far and Time Magic is something that only he has.
Yes, please!

When it comes to Julius I don't give a fuck how and why. I need Julius Prime.

When it comes to Julius I don't give a fuck how and why. I need Julius Prime.
Same here. I really want to see an all-out Prime Julius battling a truly strong foe that pushes him to his limit before this series ends. After how many times Tabata has avoided showing us the full extent of his power, I'm left to believe he'll be really overpowered if he's allowed to go all-out. At least, that's the impression it's giving me. He was said to be among the few individuals who could kill a devil, so I definitely think he'll get involved in all of this mess in the future somehow.

Seth

โ€Ž
Same here. I really want to see an all-out Prime Julius battling a truly strong foe that pushes him to his limit before this series ends. After how many times Tabata has avoided showing us the full extent of his power, I'm left to believe he'll be really overpowered if he's allowed to go all-out. At least, that's the impression it's giving me. He was said to be among the few individuals who could kill a devil, so I definitely think he'll get involved in all of this mess in the future somehow.
I think he should easily scale to at least under the top trio in Qlipoth.

With all the hype he has and knowledge.

I think he should easily scale to at least under the top trio in Qlipoth.

With all the hype he has and knowledge.
If his power is related in some way or comes from the Devil of Time, I see him ending up being decently weaker than the Trio of Rulers, but anything below that and given the current power-creep Tabata seems to be going for, I think he has a fair shot as well tbh.

My guess is that if we end up seeing his full power, we'll learn the reason as to why Tabata had to take him away from the Elf Reincarnation Arc. Because he was too overpowered to be there and the arc wouldn't have been nearly as interesting if he was there. I'm definitely open to that possibility currently.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Both of these demons were one of the ten most powerful ones and now these two have fusion and then Asta comes and beats them really easily. I don't like it when the main character gets so much powerful or if the "main" antagonist of the arc/saga/series are beaten so easily.
On the other side, Asta had to exhaust 5 minutes just to beat the lowest of the ten demons. Imagine what it takes to beat a guy 9 levels higher.

Seth

โ€Ž
Lol
This is stupid
Asta solos the Dark triad now and easily
Not exactly.
On the other side, Asta had to exhaust 5 minutes just to beat the lowest of the ten demons. Imagine what it takes to beat a guy 9 levels higher.
Both of these demons were one of the ten most powerful ones and now these two have fusion and then Asta comes and beats them really easily. I don't like it when the main character gets so much powerful or if the "main" antagonist of the arc/saga/series are beaten so easily.
I thought like that at first too but after some reflection.

Lilith and Naamah were dumb as fuck. They were just big walking mana pools with no technique, skill whatsoever.

Good point. I didn't see it from this side.

Not exactly.

I thought like that at first too but after some reflection.

Lilith and Naamah were dumb as fuck. They were just big walking mana pools with no technique, skill whatsoever.
Yeah, I didn't see this perspective.

But I am still afraid that he will be way more powerful than his friends, and I don't like things like that. (Naruto trauma)

Status
Not open for further replies.