Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 291
Title: A Duel With a Distant Inferior
CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 291
Title: A Duel With a Distant Inferior
CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Very interesting concept with the bindin vows.

If we take a step back and think for a second Black Clover relies a lot on hax and type advantages. + This is not the first time we see Magna trying this.

We can see the same thing foreshadowed on Asta's first mission which happens in the first few chapters. Tabata Goated on this one.

For people who don't understand Magna's hax:

Magna binds his magic with Dante's magic

Lets say Dante magic is 97 and Magna's magic is 3.

Binding vow add their magic together which makes it 100 then divide this by 2 which is 50 and splits it between Magna and Dante which is 25 for each.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Very interesting concept with the bindin vows.

If we take a step back and think for a second Black Clover relies a lot on hax and type advantages. + This is not the first time we see Magna trying this.

We can see the same thing foreshadowed on Asta's first mission which happens in the first few chapters. Tabata Goated on this one.

For people who don't understand Magna's hax:

Magna binds his magic with Dante's magic

Lets say Dante magic is 97 and Magna's magic is 3.

Binding vow add their magic together which makes it 100 then divide this by 2 which is 50 and splits it between Magna and Dante which is 25 for each.
Yeah it's an interesting idea. I kinda like it. If you get hit it allows even someone like Magna to compete with the strongest in a hax way. It's also limited by the fact that you have to get hit which Dante let him.

It is really interesting and it allows people like Magna to have a chance against people like Dante.
It is also a way for Tabatha to show us that Dante is not just a brute with a lot of magic energy and hax.

Iโ€™m really eager to see how he will beat Magna

I think Magna's power suits him well and perfect for going up against someone that outclasses and is seemingly superior to you. Considering background as a commoner and climbing his way up, an ability that divides things equally between him and his opponent fits him and is great and allows him to put up a fight against guys like Dante without it appearing extreme.

Finally, Magna getting a shine he deserves. However, I just can't take him seriously with that haircut of his. He needs a full makeover.
Dante being cocky sure backfired him big time. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.