Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 301
Title: Those Feelings

CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Seth

โ€Ž
:saitahu:

Mimosa haters should be banned from this forum ever
She gives me Hinata vibes. The difference is she is more useful but that's about it.

She needs to go so no one interrupts Noelle's great moment.

:saitahu:

Mimosa haters should be banned from this forum ever
I dislike her character, for real reasons, but this is not place where we should discuss this doll, maybe will post one day my reasons for disliking her character.
Post automatically merged:

She gives me Hinata vibes. The difference is she is more useful but that's about it.

She needs to go so no one interrupts Noelle's great moment.
and please stop comparing Hinata with that..Hinata has her own personality, her own reasons to do anuthing. Naruto just made her stronger, case she saw how he trained and she understand that she could be like him. So there is nothing similar between Hinata and Mimosa.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
OK chapter imo. Let's see what they do now. I am glad the captains are still in the fight. It's always great seeing Charlotte.

chapter 103:

:myman::smoothy:
Chapter 301:
The reversed number thing is cool ngl.

@Konstantis this is better than unofficial.

Didn't fan scans said she said she like Asta?

She fucking said she loves him.

LET'S GO!
Actually there was used word ๅฅฝใ means BOTH "like" and "love", so it could be transleted either way, but due context that's clearly LOVE not just like, case you know it was obious that she liked Asta(even as friend), but now she confess in LOVE, so yeah probs for Official Translation! And that is really big thing that could happened...

Seth

โ€Ž
Actually there was used word ๅฅฝใ means BOTH "like" and "love", so it could be transleted either way, but due context that's clearly LOVE not just like, case you know it was obious that she liked Asta(even as friend), but now she confess in LOVE, so yeah probs for Official Translation! And that is really big thing that could happened...
Now we have one thing to be afraid. I hope when she confesses Tabata won't write stupid shit like Asta replying like: "I love you too! Like all of the Black Bulls"...........

Now we have one thing to be afraid. I hope when she confesses Tabata won't write stupid shit like Asta replying like: "I love you too! Like all of the Black Bulls"...........
I mean that could became reason for her leaving bulls, case yea it would hurt her.
And yes I'm afraid that there could happened, or there could be delay for her confession due her been possesed or kidnapped by devil, or anything something like that like Asta dying(going underworld). It's clearly will be like that, case Noelle said that she will confess after battle, so that is Red Flag, that just saying something will happen.

Really enjoyed the chapter, Noelle confessing her feelings was definitely the highlight. Am also liking that Megicula is not just being depicted as stupid as the twin devils but level headed instead. Looking forward to this battle. Moreover, did Rill just cast his spell inside Decaying World :watchout:

Seth

โ€Ž
I mean that could became reason for her leaving bulls, case yea it would hurt her.
And yes I'm afraid that this could happened, or there could be delay for her confession due her been possesed or kidnapped by devil, or anything something like that like Asta dying(going underworld). It's clearly will be like that, case Noelle said that she will confess after battle, so that is Red Flag, that just saying something will happen.
If Qlipoth is meant to be closed this arc. My perfect take on this would be like. They stand above the gates and Noelle confesses to Asta. He hugs and kisses her and tells her to wait for him and he jumps inside to close it.

Dunno if you watched Power Rangers. There was Power Rangers Mystic Force. There was a dad type of guy who needed to jump inside the portal to the other world to close it from inside and leave his family.

Something like that.

If Qlipoth is meant to be closed this arc. My perfect take on this would be like. They stand above the gates and Noelle confesses to Asta. He hugs and kisses her and tells her to wait for him and he jumps inside to close it.

Dunno if you watched Power Rangers. There was Power Rangers Mystic Force. There was a dad type of guy who needed to jump inside the portal to the other world to close it from inside and leave his family.

Something like that.
I mean this is shonen, so I kinda doubt that Tabatha will show Noelle first step, it should be Asta one who will hug her first. So kinda I feel something will happen to Noelle, which will let Asta grow on her, plus understanded that she means much more for him. So I kinda feel Noelle will be possesed or taken by Lucifero, or something like that. Or maybe she will summon with Ultimate magic source of her power - Sea Dragon God(Ryujin or Leviathan), and being possesed by that Dragon(for one arc at the very least). Something like that, and then she will confess...
Post automatically merged:

But to be clear, I hate Idea where Noelle will be saved, or unavaible, so guess best case scenario will be possesed by some other creature, so she will still on screen. Even as being evil...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.