Black Clover - Chapter 301 - Those Feelings

Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if noelle can enter saint mode again and death of lolopechika and vanica is stopped then black bull can win .... but i still wish to see higher level devil show up in human world with 100% power ...

Ok, finally I have time time to talk about chapter overall:
For me chapter was 10 of 10 even if here didn't happened too much. I litteraly not often rate chapters like this but now it's exception of my rules, and this is not becase I'm huge fan of Noelle and love her confession. At least not only that.
I rated this chapter like this case it could be different. I've got fear in previous chapter that this fight could ended like fight with Veto. And that will be unfair for Noelle character. More to that, some people think that Asta was able clap Megicula and that is even worth. Case problem like I'm dropping One Piece soon. Case when I want to see some real cool stuff, Oda made things even worser(Like BM who was atracked by Franky, for just to be thrown in next chapter, like garbage by Robin, that is one of examples). But case of fact how Tabatha was caring of Noelle, I still have hope that battle will turn in tag team. But also due my expierence with One Piece, I was ready to put reading BC on pause. So I'm really happy that Tabatha subvert expectations, and chose best way how this chapter could be going. Interesting that 30 august it's Tabatha's birthday, so he decided to made chapter like this for his fans.

Now talking about chapter. There happened three important things:
First was Rill and his Spell of Valhalla, that was inspired by Noelle's valkyria armor. Now it could give immortality for few minutes and even could increase magic power. That is huge power up and if someone doubted that Rill didn't deserve to be captain, well...he deserved it.
Second- Megicula could use both Acier and Vanika magic. Which made me question, if Megi really have Acier body?! It could be that Acier is like still alive in some ecpect, and gives Megi power to use her magic. But likely she is like Zombie. So I feel in the end of arc Noelle will say farewell for her mom.
Third, but maybe most important - Noelle confession. Now it was something that I never expected to see in this arc. Tabatha caring about Noelle much more than about Yuno LOL. But now he chose absolutely crazy way that I expected to happen, if that could happen, only in the last pages of manga. Tabatha is Real Goat! He made Asta come here to encourage Noelle once more(due some instinct said to him that he has to be near this girl right now?!), and now he still didn't leave the battlefield, but for now he believe that Noelle will be able to handle this demon(so there is still chance for fight turning in tagbattle, but later). That was enought for Noelle to admit that she can't ignore her feelings about Asta. In fact she confess for herself that she got huge inner fight, and now she lost battle and has to accept the fact that she really Love Asta. I wasn't huge fan of that ship, I liked it on some extent, but now it's important even for story, case whole this confession could lead somewhere and change events that we expected to happen in manga. But later about this. Talking about Noelle's confession, I saw determination, she not only accepted her feelings, but made her choice. I'm pretty sure that Noelle was fighting against herself, case she knew consequences that she could expect to happen if she as royal will marry on peasant. But right now, she is ready for them. She lived in nighmare when whole noble society laugh on her. So if she accept her feelings now, that means that she really know what she could expect to happen...but at this point, she really don't care, she just can't continue deny her own heart and feelings. So it's clearly leading us to confession. But right now, as Noelle said, most important is killing Megi with her power of Love(in shonen?!) that made to activate Saint Stage once more.
So yeah Chapter 10 of 10 for all that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.