Black Clover - Chapter 303 - Glad Tidings

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Incredible chapter. We finally got to know the Acier thing to the full extent and experience Nozel's struggle. I still think Megicula will return but this moment was needed anyway. They finally got their revenge.

I'm still wondering about Daddy Silva. I was throwing theories like previous WK, angry Captain who got subdued by Julius ( which lead to his WK title ) after his rage for Acier's death but I think Tabata pretty much doesn't care. Tabata's message in this story is definitely that moms are cool too which is a good thing since strong fathers are always a thing in shonen like that.

Lowkey, I don't know what the direction will be. Any ideas y'all?

Incredible chapter. We finally got to know the Acier thing to the full extent and experience Nozel's struggle. I still think Megicula will return but this moment was needed anyway. They finally got their revenge.

I'm still wondering about Daddy Silva. I was throwing theories like previous WK, angry Captain who got subdued by Julius ( which lead to his WK title ) after his rage for Acier's death but I think Tabata pretty much doesn't care. Tabata's message in this story is definitely that moms are cool too which is a good thing since strong fathers are always a thing in shonen like that.

Lowkey, I don't know what the direction will be. Any ideas y'all?
Noelle's father said that he is dissapoint that give birth to her. What that could mean? He is royal...obvious thing, case noble will be never dissapoint in his royal daughter. Next thing, possibly he is from Kira family...maybe Augustus son or brother.

Seth

โ€Ž
Noelle's father said that he is dissapoint that give birth to her. What that could mean? He is royal...obvious thing, case noble will be never dissapoint in his royal daughter. Next thing, possibly he is from Kira family...maybe Augustus son or brother.
I'm not entirely sure about this whole Silva thing. I remember there was a huge mess with the anime since they added a lot of unnecessary and misleading fillers when anime was airing back when Black Clover was picking up the pace ( kekw dumpin 1292912 chapters in one episode with trash animation ).

So I'm wondering if this thing with Noelle's father telling Noelle herself that he is disappointed in her is canon or only anime added filler. I will look for the panel later this day since I'm going off soon but from what I remember we only ever saw some weird silhouette and I don't remember if that silhouette even talked to Noelle.

Seth

โ€Ž
Papa Silva had a contest against Papa Asta on worst father nominee :kobeha::kobeha:

But this chapter is a proof why Nozel is such a GOAT :finally:
Bruv Papa Asta impregnated a woman that is literally killing you alive while you are near her. That had to be the "deadliest" night of passion in the universe:suresure:

Great Chapter. I always had a feeling Nozel has more parallel to Byakuya than just his appearance / personality / status. Let's hope Megicula is done for and we move onto other important stuffs.

Yeah, this was a nice chapter. I liked the conclusion to the fight and seeing the flashback of their mother from Nozel's point of view really helped me empathize with the character more. I didn't ever think Nozel would grow to be one of my favourite characters, considering how he was portrayed at the start, but gotta say that it feels good to be wrong in this case.

That being said, Megicula is far from being finished. We don't know at which level of the Tree she actually lies at, but we know for sure she wasn't even close to being fully manifested here. So the most likely scenario is that she'll fully manifest once her level comes out, which is good for me because out of all the Devils, I find her (?) to be the most interesting introduced so far. Definitely infinitely more interesting than the Twin Devils, which hardly had any personality. I hope all the remaining devils have at least one interesting personality trait of their own that makes them unique in comparison to the rest.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah, this was a nice chapter. I liked the conclusion to the fight and seeing the flashback of their mother from Nozel's point of view really helped me empathize with the character more. I didn't ever think Nozel would grow to be one of my favourite characters, considering how he was portrayed at the start, but gotta say that it feels good to be wrong in this case.

That being said, Megicula is far from being finished. We don't know at which level of the Tree she actually lies at, but we know for sure she wasn't even close to being fully manifested here. So the most likely scenario is that she'll fully manifest once her level comes out, which is good for me because out of all the Devils, I find her (?) to be the most interesting introduced so far. Definitely infinitely more interesting than the Twin Devils, which hardly had any personality. I hope all the remaining devils have at least one interesting personality trait of their own that makes them unique in comparison to the rest.
There is only one gate opened and it took multiple Captain level characters to put down not fully manifested Megicula to sleep for now.

The three main Devils will be MAD AS ALL FUCKING HELL.

There is only one gate opened and it took multiple Captain level characters to put down not fully manifested Megicula to sleep for now.

Zenon's devil should be one of them, hopefully we'll learn some more about the ruling devils in the upcoming chapters

Seth

โ€Ž
Zenon's devil should be one of them, hopefully we'll learn some more about the ruling devils in the upcoming chapters
He is lol.

He is mentioned amongst top 3.

This amount of effort is what I expected for fully powered Megicula, but I never imagined it would take this much just for the nerfed version lmao. I don't know what kind of shit Tabata will pull out to make the defeat of a fully powered Megicula believable, nevermind Lucifero and the other Rulers, if they're going to appear.

The Top 3 are also on the same level of the underworld judging by the tree diagram we got. The Twin Devils at level 1 appeared at the same time, and they were also together in the diagram. The Rulers might appear together, and if that happens then oof...

There's a theory regarding the Devil of Time that might indicate a possible betrayal from him. I read it quite a while ago and I found it interesting. Sharing it here if someone wants to read it as well, some comments are also interesting.

Seth

โ€Ž
This amount of effort is what I expected for fully powered Megicula, but I never imagined it would take this much just for the nerfed version lmao. I don't know what kind of shit Tabata will pull out to make the defeat of a fully powered Megicula believable, nevermind Lucifero and the other Rulers, if they're going to appear.

The Top 3 are also on the same level of the underworld judging by the tree diagram we got. The Twin Devils at level 1 appeared at the same time, and they were also together in the diagram. The Rulers might appear together, and if that happens then oof...

There's a theory regarding the Devil of Time that might indicate a possible betrayal from him. I read it quite a while ago and I found it interesting. Sharing it here if someone wants to read it as well, some comments are also interesting.
Fam. Peep the spoilers for next chapter. I'm genuinely mad as fuck. You will understand why.