Black Clover Chapter 303 Spoilers Thread

Nozel top 1?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a bit too match but Tabata did that plenty in the past. I agree tho I feel a bit uneasy too. But she will get dressed up soon so no worries.
That one moment ruined whole chapter for me...I know that she is not "naked", but problem is that it looks like she is naked. This fanservice from nowhere ruin Noelle character
Idk if that Jump Editor advice, but this is FT shit that should never be a part of manga, especially used like this.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
That one moment ruined whole chapter for me...I know that she is not "naked", but problem is that it looks like she is naked. This fanservice from nowhere ruin Noelle character
Idk if that Jump Editor advice, but this is FT shit that should never be a part of manga, especially used like this.
Well, as we know he was ( who knows if it's not still a thing ) pressured to write BC to become the new Fairy Tail and it put Tabata in some depression states at times that he couldn't write and finish chapters. Overall Tabata reduces the nudity as much as he can. Look Vanica fight. It was a similar case where she was slowly losing her Valkyrie dress but Tabata knew when to stop. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't his decision but some fucking Jump editors.

I've seen a lot of people be upset about the Noelle thing, but honestly, I didn't even notice until someone pointed it out to me. I was more focused on the Acier thing and Nozel/Noelle crying. I can understand it being off-putting for some people, but I feel like people are making a big deal over nothing.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I've seen a lot of people be upset about the Noelle thing, but honestly, I didn't even notice until someone pointed it out to me. I was more focused on the Acier thing and Nozel/Noelle crying. I can understand it being off-putting for some people, but I feel like people are making a big deal over nothing.
Yeah, that's also true. Although if you pay attention to it then it might feel a bit uneasy.

Nozel greatness and noele's ass the highlight of this chapter.
:kayneshrug:

and yeah, jus caught up after binging this manga for 2 days. can finally join the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.