Black Clover - Chapter 304 - Reality and Magic

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I'm super disappointed with this chapter. Everything Tabata builds up with the relationships between characters just to get fucking Gadjah confessing instead of Noelle. Fuck Mimosa fucking useless ass bitch and her reviving powers.

Mimosa fucking useless ass bitch and her reviving powers.
I mean the problem is that sheโ€™s TOO useful, right?

This chapter is about what I expected. I donโ€™t think this nearly as bad as the Gauche and Julius fakeouts so I donโ€™t know why people lost their minds. The second he went down I knew heโ€™d get back up.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I mean the problem is that sheโ€™s TOO useful, right?

This chapter is about what I expected. I donโ€™t think this nearly as bad as the Gauche and Julius fakeouts so I donโ€™t know why people lost their minds. The second he went down I knew heโ€™d get back up.
Julius is a no brainer. I don't understand why people still bring this up. Dude was a fucking Time Magic user. It was as obvious as day that he might have a spell allowing him to turn back in time to save his life + Tabata added the stipulation that ge lost all of his power and mana for that spell so it's good.

This arc loses tension and stakes. Gadjah should be dead so the characters feel at least a little danger.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Meh chapter to be honest. It was kinda obvious Gadja would live, not that I hate it, I like the dude, but I expected some deaths here with the supreme devils and all.

well this is black clover what do you expect ? gaja n others revival has been predicted beside the hell gates still can open anytime
aside from that noelle still tsunder as ever lol n all of their face when gaja confessed xD