Black Clover Chapter 305 Spoilers Thread

Can't wait for officials to drop. Holy shit this fight looks intense.
Main question how strong demon-host is...is he close to Megicula? Case Zenon is just demon host...and that the biggest problem right now. From other hand Asta also could be called like just host...so maybe it's depends...

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Main question how strong demon-host is...is he close to Megicula? Case Zenon is just demon host...and that the biggest problem right now. From other hand Asta also could be called like just host...so maybe it's depends...
I think there is a difference between host and fully manifested Devils.

Look Twin Devils. They looked at Dante with full power and they were like: "Lulz so this is new toy of Lucifero".

+ Nacht's comment about them joking while fighting him. Asta is exception to the rule because of the way he works. But overall I think that fully manifested Devils from Lucifugus up to main trio might be some fucking island level threats:noo:

I think there is a difference between host and fully manifested Devils.

Look Twin Devils. They looked at Dante with full power and they were like: "Lulz so this is new toy of Lucifero".

+ Nacht's comment about them joking while fighting him. Asta is exception to the rule because of the way he works. But overall I think that fully manifested Devils from Lucifugus up to main trio might be some fucking island level threats:noo:
Yes, but right now I'm not really hyped by new chapter, in fact I'm a bit dissapointed by struggling that showed from Langris side. I mean there should be not big gap between Zenon and Vanica power lvl, especially when you saw how Yuno started to dealing with Zenon in the end of chapter. So it seems that there will be huge gap between MC like Yuno, Asta, Noelle(which right now depends on how things will go with Undina, case it's still not clear, but she is favorite Tabatha character so I doubt that she will be out of league) right now and even guy like Langris with whole Mana Zone power up. But ofc maybe Zenon will be exceptions of rules...we will see

Seth

โ€Ž
Yes, but right now I'm not really hyped by new chapter, in fact I'm a bit dissapointed by struggling that showed from Langris side. I mean there should be not big gap between Zenon and Vanica power lvl, especially when you saw how Yuno started to dealing with Zenon in the end of chapter. So it seems that there will be huge gap between MC like Yuno, Asta, Noelle(which right now depends on how things will go with Undina, case it's still not clear, but she is favorite Tabatha character so I doubt that she will be out of league) right now and even guy like Langris with whole Mana Zone power up. But ofc maybe Zenon will be exceptions of rules...we will see
Let's not forget how broken Boreas is. I can't recall now. He was bending space or something like that, didn't he? Or erase the mana from the place.

Let's not forget how broken Boreas is. I can't recall now. He was bending space or something like that, didn't he? Or erase the mana from the place.
True, but I was talking about Langris, not about Yuno...
Langris has insane OP power, and if he struggling right now against Zenon who is similar to Vanica? Man this is negg diff from any MC right now, this is how it looks.
Also it seems that Nozel really became strong, he should be able neg diff people like Langris too tho

Seth

โ€Ž
True, but I was talking about Langris, not about Yuno...
Langris has insane OP power, and if he struggling right now against Zenon who is similar to Vanica? Man this is negg diff from any MC right now, this is how it looks.
Also it seems that Nozel really became strong, he should be able neg diff people like Langris too tho
Yeah, Langris is broken as fuck. The only limitation for him will forever be mana pool and lack of Arcane stage.

If I remember correctly he has a similar spell that Dante use to basically erase matter out of the world:usoprice: