Black Clover - Chapter 308 - Yuno Grinberryall

Rate the chapter!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Finally some cool Yuno development. He still has a lot to go but it's better than nothing.

@Konstantis stakes of this arc were saved/ You were worried about what will happen with Langris/Finral team-up. Well, Zenon fucked them as he should heh.

Good chapter.

Seems like Yuno is able to use different type of magic now (most likely Light or related to Sun). It might have foreshadowed long time ago.
Yuno was born under RAY OF LIGHT
And unironically Golden Dawn also have sun rising over a castle.

Seth

โ€Ž
Only good thing about this chapter is Zenon not being bodied by Langris/ Finral combo. Zenon goated.

Yuno popping another book out of his ass tho? Sorry but this a no.
Well it was bound to happen he is not from Clover but Spade.

This whole second grimoire situation is giving me the Ichigo - Zangetsu vibes and I don't know what to think about that. Let's see what Tabata has planned out

...ok I need to process this. Immediate question, if this is the elf spirit that he had during the Elf Reincarnation arc, why is it still here? Didn't all of the elf spirits get separated from their hosts at the end of the arc?

In a world where everyone has magic and where everyone has access to one kind of magic , the two ways to make your character special is :

-Him having no magic

or

-Him being able to use several type of magic

Asta obviously being the first one, only let Yuno to be the second.
I guess Tabatha will make Yuno as special as possible to make Astaโ€™s accomplishments (to be stronger than him) even bigger. It is a good idea, I juste hope that he will not ruin Yuno in the process.

Seth

โ€Ž
...ok I need to process this. Immediate question, if this is the elf spirit that he had during the Elf Reincarnation arc, why is it still here? Didn't all of the elf spirits get separated from their hosts at the end of the arc?
Yeah, I think it is.

Seth

โ€Ž
This didn't answer my question.
Oh, mb I read half of the question again xD.

I don't think it's that deep. Yes, elf spirits went to heaven after Elf arc. This is just dunno vision Yuno sees.

Like you know a character sees his father or close one before the power up but they are actually not there and shit. Nothing too crazy imo.

Finally some cool Yuno development. He still has a lot to go but it's better than nothing.

@Konstantis stakes of this arc were saved/ You were worried about what will happen with Langris/Finral team-up. Well, Zenon fucked them as he should heh.
Yes, that was best choice of Tabatha...now Yuno Grindevale LOL will show his new power. I just have hope that things will turn differently, and that when Nacht taslked about last opponent, he actually meanted Zenon. SO that means that Zenon should defeate Yuno...but I'm not sure right now, if that the case.
Post automatically merged:

Great chapter tho!

Seth

โ€Ž
Yes, that was best choice of Tabatha...now Yuno Grindevale LOL will show his new power. I just have hope that things will turn differently, and that when Nacht taslked about last opponent, he actually meanted Zenon. SO that means that Zenon should defeate Yuno...but I'm not sure right now, if that the case.
Post automatically merged:

Great chapter tho!
What do you think about Yuno's affinity?

I assumed that:

- Clover Grimoire with Wind Magic comes from the soul of Licht and Tetia's son that was sealed within Yuno.

- Spade Grimoire just wasn't awakened because he didn't grow up there to get it.

What could it be?

A lot of people speculate about Star Magic.

What do you think about Yuno's affinity?

I assumed that:

- Clover Grimoire with Wind Magic comes from the soul of Licht and Tetia's son that was sealed within Yuno.

- Spade Grimoire just wasn't awakened because he didn't grow up there to get it.

What could it be?

A lot of people speculate about Star Magic.
You know...people could awake different grimuare only if thay aren't humans. But yours assumption also have sence if Yuno actually gained Wind magic case of fact that one of part of him was elf. BUT As we know from Patry case. he couldn't use Grimuare of Vangeance, so if Yuno's magic was coming from elf, he wouldn't be able to use it. SO if his Grimuare changed that means that he is half human. What other race is there? IDK right now he is playing Ichigo move, who was hollow, quinsy, shinigami and human in the same time.

Seth

โ€Ž
You know...people could awake different grimuare only if thay aren't humans. But yours assumption also have sence if Yuno actually gained Wind magic case of fact that one of part of him was elf. BUT As we know from Patry case. he couldn't use Grimuare of Vangeance, so if Yuno's magic was coming from elf, he wouldn't be able to use it. SO if his Grimuare changed that means that he is half human. What other race is there? IDK right now he is playing Ichigo move, who was hollow, quinsy, shinigami and human in the same time.
You may have a point although Vengeance's situation was a bit different. The elf spirit that was sealed in Yuno ( Lich and Tetia's son ) was dead, he was meant to awaken but he was dead thru and thru, he never awakened during the Elf Arc. Yuno is from Spade but lived in Clover.

So I assume that Yuno would be without magic affinity, if not for Elf's magic affinity ( wind ) because he could only gain his true affinity in the place of his birth which is Spade.

You may have a point although Vengeance's situation was a bit different. The elf spirit that was sealed in Yuno ( Lich and Tetia's son ) was dead, he was meant to awaken but he was dead thru and thru, he never awakened during the Elf Arc. Yuno is from Spade but lived in Clover.

So I assume that Yuno would be without magic affinity, if not for Elf's magic affinity ( wind ) because he could only gain his true affinity in the place of his birth which is Spade.
Right now it's looking like asspull, but then again we will see...maybe it will be well explaned. I mean Tabatha is goat of explanation. I accepted fact that Julius survived because of explanation, which has sence for me. Same with Charmy wolf in sheep skin. So I'm not outraging right now. It's ok for me. I mean I want Noelle to summon Sea Dragon God so why I should go against Yuno crazy power up
:myman:

Seth

โ€Ž
Right now it's looking like asspull, but then again we will see...maybe it will be well explaned. I mean Tabatha is goat of explanation. I accepted fact that Julius survived because of explanation, which has sence for me. Same with Charmy wolf in sheep skin. So I'm not outraging right now. It's ok for me. I mean I want Noelle to summon Sea Dragon God so why I should go against Yuno crazy power up
:myman:
Julius being alive was even more acceptable during this arc when you realize he really can't do shit because he lost all of his powers and he is a fucking kid. I remember idiots dropping the manga after they found out that Julius survived.

Bro even if he didn't have any drawback. Well, fucking Time Magic user? Hello? Who could've thought that Time Magic user may have a spell that allows him to turn back time hmm:wonderland::milaugh:

The deal with Yuno is pretty much already explained but yeah let's wait for more. My take is like I mentioned in the reply above. His original affinity is yet to be showcased ( hence Spade Grimoire ) and his Wind Magic comes from Licht's son spirit that was sealed within him and granted him access to Clover's Grimoire.

Ultra Magic Noelle when:catcry::catcry::catcry: