• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 317
Title: Change
CHAPTER IS OUT ON:

VIZ

Can't write shit like that because I'm very bad at constructing such long replies.

For the final chapter of the year I need to tell us something...

I would love to take a minute and thank all of you who kept helping in improving this section over the last 2 years I spent here. We started from scratches in some "other mangas" section and bloom this fucking section to the main front of WG. I remember asking @Bogard or @Pantheos when we will reach the number of replies/activities needed to give BC's own section. I was so happy when that happened. Was one of my best moments/achievements on this forum as a random user who is just posting his shit.

I started to work on this section together with @Light D Lamperouge and the help of a few other members who kept chatting here about the topics we made despite knowing that they most likely don't care much about this series but since I knew they read it I kept tagging them. Namely @Konstantis @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Marimo_420 and once upon a time @yj too. Sorry If I ever bothered you with unwanted tags yet u still replied nicely to not wave me off.

This will be the last chapter thread I will make at least for now. I lost my passion for this manga because of how this arc started to shape up in recent chapters. Everyone has his own limits about what he can take. I can't even tell how many times I was a hypocrite for defending this show and insulting other ones because I turned on some overprotective mask.

Enjoy it still people. It didn't reach the level of absurd mangas like Fairy Tail or Edens Zero do but it is not what I would love BC to be.

I will say it as it is. If Yami and Vangeance stay alive that's an fucking L. + if no one else dies from the raid group it's another L.

A massive arc like that needs consequences. I understand that simply killing off characters is not a development but if some of you ever saw me talking about BC you probably understand my frustration about specific things.

I'm not dropping the manga but I'm putting it on a hiatus. We will see If I will regain passion for this show or not.

Thank you all once again and enjoy!

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lucifero. Finally. Let's see him now. Boss attitude from the start.

It's aight @Seth

Take your time and chill.