Black Clover - Chapter 331 - And Time Starts to Move

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
As a casual reader I did not see that coming at all. I read that there were theories about it in the community for a long time tho.
The twist is surprising but it seems that Julius is possessed by Astaroth rather than being Astaroth himself which means (if Iโ€™m not wrong) that the last arc might turn out to be another ยซ elf arc ยป where the true personality is still there but sleeping. Furthermore the fight with Lucifero has destroyed my good opinion of the demon kind so Iโ€™m not that hype that a demon is the last antagonist. But i read that the innefectivity of Lucifero might be thanks to Astaroth playing with time. Wait and see.

Tabatha taking a break is a really good thing and I think that every WSJ author should do so before entering the final arc of their story (especially the long one). This break will allow him to planned in advance, to come up with fresh ideas and a rest mind.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
As a casual reader I did not see that coming at all. I read that there were theories about it in the community for a long time tho.
The twist is surprising but it seems that Julius is possessed by Astaroth rather than being Astaroth himself which means (if Iโ€™m not wrong) that the last arc might turn out to be another ยซ elf arc ยป where the true personality is still there but sleeping. Furthermore the fight with Lucifero has destroyed my good opinion of the demon kind so Iโ€™m not that hype that a demon is the last antagonist. But i read that the innefectivity of Lucifero might be thanks to Astaroth playing with time. Wait and see.

Tabatha taking a break is a really good thing and I think that every WSJ author should do so before entering the final arc of their story (especially the long one). This break will allow him to planned in advance, to come up with fresh ideas and a rest mind.
I hope Julius isn't possessed.

Would be better if Lucius just made a new alternative timeline version of himself to infiltrate Clover.
Post automatically merged:

:joker:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Last edited:
finally read 331 and that last young Julian panel will forever live in my nightmares for the next 5 years. Everything before this chapter almost felt underwhelming but the artwork has always been solid and hopefully the true ending of the series doesn't become anticlimactic
Post automatically merged:

Ok that's a good twist but did Julius just got erased now or is he still trapped somewhere inside..??:few:
from what I read it's mostly likely that Julius was the entire time a 'fake personality' fabricated by Astaroth to remove any suspicion from others