Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/5

• 2/5

• 1/5

• Total voters
Lucius continues to deliver. It's a bit of a shame he's already taken care of all the remaining Supreme Devils since I wanted to see their designs and personalities in full glory, but I guess I should have seen that one coming the moment we saw him on the 7th level of Underworld with Lucifero crushed beneath his feet.

Well, at least we'll see the magical powers of the remaining Supreme Devils through the Paladins. Lily seems to be the first one. Damnatio is probably going to be another one. Guess Lucius is probably going to have somewhere between 6 (at least) to 9 (at best) Paladins.

The "6" would be assuming that he's going to keep Lucifero by himself, that he hasn't messed/purified Adramelech since he seems to be on his side, and that he doesn't have Lilimaah since it was already killed by Asta. In this case, it would be: Beelzebub, Megicula, 6th, 5th, 4th and 3rd Layer Supreme Devils.

The "9" would be assuming that he's going to give Lucifero to someone else, that he's purified Adramelech and that he's found a way to somehow acquire Lilimaah's soul after it was killed by Asta. In this case the line-up of Paladins would be: Lucifero, Beelzebub, Megicula, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd and 1st Layer Supreme Devils.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The Wizard Emperor
:steef:

I wonder what the raws say.

Anyway great chapter. I am just curious about where Asta was sent. Is Lily somehow able to save him and retain a bit of herself?? I doubt Asta just died here and now.

Lucius keeps on slaying. He beat all them demons lmao. THE GOAT.

It's going to be interesting to see how Yami and William confront Julius. Mostly Yami. Julius was always there for him. It's gonna be good.

Some colourings

Lucius yet again shows why he is the best thing in black clover right now. Knows Asta a threat to his plan and him, so he just "kills" him and at least tells Asta why he's going to "die". Now Asta is not really dead but probably in the underworld and that's fine, him dying and coming back from the underworld has been theorised for months so it actually works imo unlike the my hero's recent chapter and Luffy in one piece and gear 5th/awakening (if I'm understanding correctly).

it's a shame we didn't get to see Beelzebub and the other supreme devils but we will probably see them when Lucius and his paladin's fight Asta, Yuno etc. Also, it's strange that Lucius wouldn't keep the three rulers all to himself, so does that mean he might give Lucifero to somebody. Since Lilith and Nahamah are dead are we going to get new devils for the first layer or nothing at all. I do think that Lucius will have replacements for the first layer of the Qliphoth and i know this is probably going to sound stupid but Nacht and Morgen could be it.

However i hoped that Asta death would be a little bit longer than 7 days so we could see the rest of the cast have a lot of time to think about his death and for some to go through drastic character development. If the rest of the characters have the belief that Asta's not dead, and that he will be coming back or that Asta couldn't die and Lucius is lying in some clichรฉ fashion it will be terrible as there has been nothing set up and characters like Allen, Acier, Hamon, Siren and Licita who haven't come back and never believing they would come back, I don't why asta should be any different other than he's the MC. i think Yuno, Noelle, Yami and Nacht should be shown to be effected by Asta death. but if it's only going to be a week there isn't really a point to it. it will probably go lie this: the rest of the cast finding out Asta's dead, everybody deciding to defeat Lucius to avenge Asta then training for a few days to Asta returning at a crucial moment. with no real focus on the character's themselves. I hope I'm wrong and we see Yuno get some character focus as his character is just he's really good at magic and nothing else (it's not like i dislike Yuno it's just there isn't that much to his character but there could have been. Todoroki is the best example i can give where they are similar but Todoroki has so much more that can be focused on).

Overall excited to see where Tabata goes with Lucius, Asta's death, the underworld, the art, transformation and spells and to see what characters like Mereoleona, Noelle, Magna, Yami, Nacht and maybe even Leo can do with even more motivation after Asta death.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I got a feeling the next chapter or even the next few will focus on the BB and captains and probably Asta, but we might not see Lucius for a bit :josad: