Black Clover - Chapter 344 - Writhing Sacred Pulse

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Really liked this chapter. The previous chapters have been good but the ki training just didn't get me interested like Asta's devil union training. Maybe because I haven't fully understood ki and the new techniques.

Morris returning and getting healed by Lucius as well as not being blind anymore through the dark triad was great but i wonder why Lucius has kept their destroyed bodies like that and not healed them. And seeing the happiness fade in an instant on Morris after Lucius brainwashed him funny.

Beast magic being my favourite magic in black clover retuning already made the chapter 5/5 for me. I wonder how Lucius found Yrul/Yururu who has beast magic as the only other Person to have beast magic was Vetto who was an elf. Vetto used Demonic beast magic in the temple arc, does that mean that one of the supreme devils in the qliphoth has it or just a high ranking devil.

Anyway, hope we get backstories on at least some of the paladins and whether they joined Lucius willingly. As for Asta if he fights a paladin would he kill them or maybe try to save/capture them as paladin Lily isn't really sister Lily. So if asta fought Yrul would we kill him or try to undo the paladin spell/ transformation as Asta might think that Yrul has changed from his original personality to the paladin personality that Lucius changed.

Also is it just me or is the number 5 connected to Asta sometimes. 5 leaf clover grimoire, 5 horns, potentially 5 swords theory, the pseudo revival of the 5 headed dragon.

Seth

โ€Ž
I'm here still simping Ichika.
But that other woman, Hmmm what's she got going on.
120% she masochist/sadist. Like the looks, she looks so innocent and etc but is one of the strongest fighters in the Ryuzen?

Smells fishy:myman:

Btw. Anything interesting with Index? My hype to keep up with it lowkey died. Tired of novels.

ps. It was easier than I thought. Read what I said first and then open this:

120% she masochist/sadist. Like the looks, she looks so innocent and etc but is one of the strongest fighters in the Ryuzen?

Smells fishy:myman:

Btw. Anything interesting with Index? My hype to keep up with it lowkey died. Tired of novels.

ps. It was easier than I thought. Read what I said first and then open this:

FUck Yeah! just hope it's not a trap.

I haven't read GT since like Volume 2 or 3...

I'd rather both Ichika and this lady both be Masochists but, 100% this girl is Battle Lusted. hahaha Bruh how'd you get those spoilers already?!

Seth

โ€Ž
FUck Yeah! just hope it's not a trap.

I haven't read GT since like Volume 2 or 3...

I'd rather both Ichika and this lady both be Masochists but, 100% this girl is Battle Lusted. hahaha Bruh how'd you get those spoilers already?!
For the last few chapters, we are getting the spoilers late Tuesday or midway through Wednesday. I was just busy with the World Cup stuff otherwise I would probably saw them earlier.

They are very selective tho. Black Clover Reddit barely posts any unless some users give them in the comment and they try to lure people into Discord for spoilers lol. As for Twitter, don't owe that shit so I can't scroll through providers' accounts:milaugh: