Black Clover - Chapter 345 - Unprepared

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Awesome chapter.

Can't wait for the fight between Sistah and Kezokaku. It's gonna be awesome. Tabata is on fire with the female characters recently and in general.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Decent hype tbh. I'm just hoping they're all great combatents and aren't about to job like the gaurdiansz, and This chapter is pretty promising on that front.
Fix your phone lmao.

Yeah they don't appear to be. Ichika could fight Asta and she's seemingly not the strongest so the others should be relative to her so it's looking like a good fight imo. Let's see exactly how strong the Sistah is.

I really dig the juxtaposition between Sistah and Kezokaku.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Seth @Marimo_420 thoughts on the new chapter and the upcoming battles??

Sistah vs Kezokaku
:steef::steef::steef:

Greatness incoming.
Tabata in the zone whenever fights are about to begin. I believe we will get a huge display of top usage of Zetten. Kezozaku vs Sister might be crazy.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Tabata in the zone whenever fights are about to begin. I believe we will get a huge display of top usage of Zetten. Kezozaku vs Sister might be crazy.
Yeah I hope so too. It should be crazy. As well as the rest of the Ryuzen against Sistah's followers and the dragon.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah I hope so too. It should be crazy. As well as the rest of the Ryuzen against Sistah's followers and the dragon.
I don't recall. Was it stated if they are immortal or only just super powerful? Paladins and their servants.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I don't recall. Was it stated if they are immortal or only just super powerful? Paladins and their servants.
Paladins have nearly immortal bodies according to Lucius.

Seth

โ€Ž
Paladins have nearly immortal bodies according to Lucius.
I think Zetten will make a huge impact. I never actually thought about it before. Zetten is completely different logic. In a way it may bypass magic prowess if it's condensed enough.

U know what? The animation of Death Trust by Yami makes me think. When he condenses his arm and magic into one point. I wonder if condensing itself wasn't actually unconcious Zetten.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I think Zetten will make a huge impact. I never actually thought about it before. Zetten is completely different logic. In a way it may bypass magic prowess if it's condensed enough.

U know what? The animation of Death Trust by Yami makes me think. When he condenses his arm and magic into one point. I wonder if condensing itself wasn't actually unconcious Zetten.
It probably will. Tho Sistah's horn regenerated immediately after being cut by Kezokaku. So we'll see how it goes.

Imma need to reread the Zetten part again to be sure but I guess it could be it, and it makes sense especially since the technique is from Yami's home country.

Seth

โ€Ž
It probably will. Tho Sistah's horn regenerated immediately after being cut by Kezokaku. So we'll see how it goes.

Imma need to reread the Zetten part again to be sure but I guess it could be it, and it makes sense especially since the technique is from Yami's home country.
Reread it and see the animation of it in the manga. At first I thought that small condensed bubble on his arm was Dark Magic but now when I look at it I think it's Zetten condensing Dark Magic to outburst it later.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Reread it and see the animation of it in the manga. At first I thought that small condensed bubble on his arm was Dark Magic but now when I look at it I think it's Zetten condensing Dark Magic to outburst it later.
I'll check it later and get back to you.