Black Clover - Chapter 351 - With the Shogun of the Land of the Sun

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Solid chapter. Interesting background on Ryu. But I hope we finish this off soon. I wanna see what's up in Clover and see the GOAT Lucius back again.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Same. I want too see more of Lucius and the others, like Noelle and the other members of the BB. Have they trained too? What happened with them during the time? etc.
Yeah agree. They probably trained as well or might have been fighting hordes of demons or something like that.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yep. I also hope that some of them are captured by Lucius or are turned to paladins. Would be more emotional.
Yeah me too. I've posted a thread about how I think Morgen is gonna be a paladin. Might have a Mereo paladin as well. That'd be awesome.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Morgen as an paladin would be nice. But I also hope that some captains are paladins.

And I hope that Mars the witch queen and the Elfs will help Asta and his friends against Lucius.
Yeah they will need all the help they can get. Pretty sure Lucius can solo them all alone lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah probably. I think he is to powerful. I don't know how they will defeat him without that his whole downfall will be bad plus he probably will have the other demons on his side. I am afraid of the outcome from this war.
Yeah likewise lol. He's too strong. I just hope the ending will be satisfying. Lucius is already an amazing villain, and I have no doubts he'll continue to deliver. I just hope that his end will make sense. If it does it can cement him as a GOAT villain for years to come.

Yeah likewise lol. He's too strong. I just hope the ending will be satisfying. Lucius is already an amazing villain, and I have no doubts he'll continue to deliver. I just hope that his end will make sense. If it does it can cement him as a GOAT villain for years to come.
Yep. Thats the reason why I am afraid. Not only is he too strong, but so far his whole personality is awesome.

I think the best way to defeat him is in a team battle. Asta, Yuno, Yami, Noelle and maybe 2-3 chars more. But team battles are rare in mangas, especially in the final battle.

I think I forgot it, but has Lucius the magic of his siblings too?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yep. Thats the reason why I am afraid. Not only is he too strong, but so far his whole personality is awesome.

I think the best way to defeat him is in a team battle. Asta, Yuno, Yami, Noelle and maybe 2-3 chars more. But team battles are rare in mangas, especially in the final battle.

I think I forgot it, but has Lucius the magic of his siblings too?
Yeah something like that. Or the Julius part nerfing him.

But we all know it's prolly gonna be Asta, Yami and Yuno vs Lucius and then prolly Asta vs Lucius in the end.

Yeah he can currently use it. That's how he treated Morris.

Yeah something like that. Or the Julius part nerfing him.

But we all know it's prolly gonna be Asta, Yami and Yuno vs Lucius and then prolly Asta vs Lucius in the end.

Yeah he can currently use it. That's how he treated Morris.
That part with Julius would be ok too. I think...

Yeah, in the end Asta will defeat him. But I hope that the others can hurt him too if not a team battle would be meaningless.

Ah, right, I totaly forgot the scene with Morris.

Maybe the Witch Queen will play a big role in his downfall? Maybe with her blood magic she can extract the magic power of his siblings from him.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
That part with Julius would be ok too. I think...

Yeah, in the end Asta will defeat him. But I hope that the others can hurt him too if not a team battle would be meaningless.

Ah, right, I totaly forgot the scene with Morris.

Maybe the Witch Queen will play a big role in his downfall? Maybe with her blood magic she can extract the magic power of his siblings from him.
Yeah if done well I think it could be fineish. Better than some Asta asspull lol.

They'd need to be boosted immensely. A year ago they stood no chance against Lucifero, 50% Lucifero, and Lucius styled on him, and is now even way stronger.

I'd like the WQ to be a paladin ngl.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
QUOTE="Lucius Zogratis, post: 3979631, member: 19"]Yeah me too. I've posted a thread about how I think Morgen is gonna be a paladin. Might have a Mereo paladin as well. That'd be awesome.
No it wouldn't Paladins suck Mereoleona deserve much better[/QUOTE]

I think it could be an interesting fight with let's say Fuego and Leo against her. I'd like to see Mereo on the bad guys side for once. Iirc she wasn't an elf(?). Alternatively, Leo could be one.

Last edited:
Yeah if done well I think it could be fineish. Better than some Asta asspull lol.

They'd need to be boosted immensely. A year ago they stood no chance against Lucifero, 50% Lucifero, and Lucius styled on him, and is now even way stronger.

I'd like the WQ to be a paladin ngl.
Yep.

Yeah, not only that, we never saw the other characters to show some good feats. Therefore I don't know how they will win.

Would be cool too. But she was a antagonist once, don't know if it would be good again, not to forget that she is one of the most powerful characters. Wouldn't the chance of a good end be more difficult if she is on Julius side?

I think Asta and his friends need more poweful characters than Julius.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yep.

Yeah, not only that, we never saw the other characters to show some good feats. Therefore I don't know how they will win.

Would be cool too. But she was a antagonist once, don't know if it would be good again, not to forget that she is one of the most powerful characters. Wouldn't the chance of a good end be more difficult if she is on Julius side?

I think Asta and his friends need more poweful characters than Julius.
Yeah they definitely need a lot of help ngl.

I just wanna see some chars go crazy lol. Mars, Mereo, WQ, etc.