Black Clover - Chapter 359 - The Dancing Princess of the Battlefield Returns

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It's been updated now. Sorry for the double tag.

Noelle is one of the best characters. I like her far more than Yuno and I want to see her fight against her mother and the fact that Kahono and Kiato are there too makes it even better.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Pretty solid chapter. Leviathan looks awesome. It's probably gonna be an even stronger form than Saint Stage and Undine.

Noelle is one of the best characters. I like her far more than Yuno and I want to see her fight against her mother and the fact that Kahono and Kiato are there too makes it even better.
This should be Noelle's peak power...I mean her ultimate move was Dragon's Roar, so her peak should be Dragon Armor for damn sure.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Tbh it was mentioned all the way in chapter 60ish and the reaction to Noelle's Dragon was like it was him

+
That's some nice foreshadowing although it looks like Water Spirit but for Noelle.

Fuck Undine for staying with that useless scared kid queen.

That's some nice foreshadowing although it looks like Water Spirit but for Noelle.

Fuck Undine for staying with that useless scared kid queen.
I think visually this outfit is not really good, I mean Tabatha ัould use something like this:
With dragon helm Noelle would be looking sick, while now it is just another valkyrie form

Seth

โ€Ž
I think visually this outfit is not really good, I mean Tabatha ัould use something like this:
With dragon helm Noelle would be looking sick, while now it is just another valkyrie form
Yeah.

Saint Stage and regular Valkyrie Armor looked neat.

This one is lowkey cringe.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah, like if you wanted to use more revealing clothes, OK i see you, but you need to add something more interesting. like helm, and it will work. But right now Valk armor and Saint stage>>>>>>>>>Dragon cosplay girl LOL

This looks fantastic. Classy and doesn't make you look like a literal slut.

I liked the og Valkyrie too but Saint Stage is the best one yet.