• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover Episode 162
Title: The Great War Breaks Out
Link to the episode:

YouTube

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great episode!" or "awesome, I'll watch it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

This episode is so Epic ๐Ÿ”ฅ 3000/10 because they did it so perfect on Dante pined asta down and use his rock sword to stabbed gauche to make asta go berserk on this simp of devil๐Ÿ˜ญ.

:myman:

:whitepress:too bad Black clover anime ending at Ep 170 (which it Dante vs Asta and yami fight) because it is closer to manga already like Goddamn They almost surpassed manga fr. I hope they gonna taking it break from anime so can make manga expand more content and more chapter we get.

Seth

โ€Ž
To everyone who will watch this or not. The anime will end on episode 170.

March 30th is also a date for a Huge announcement hyped by Yoshihara ( one of the best animators to touch BC ) and Yami's VA.

There is a little chance Black Clover will go seasonal and move to a different studio.

Send ur prayers or whatever you do and pray for Mappa!

March 30th is also a date for a Huge announcement hyped by Yoshihara ( one of the best animators to touch BC ) and Yami's VA.

There is a little chance Black Clover will go seasonal and move to a different studio.

Yeah I seen it on Twitter while everybody talk about it right now
:whitepress:

Seth

โ€Ž
Why they have to make mappa sign BC because the way they drew design and animations on fight they do that make BC too popular just like one piece so we have to wait and see BC announcement talk about on March 30th.
Black Clover was treated like a shit man.

There were times where 40 people worked on Burrito fillers and 15 people making canon black clover.

If by any fucking chance Mappa takes over.

Make Black Clover seasonal and this Anime will blow the records.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Just saw the episode and damn, they did not disappoint with the Asta vs Dante fight at all.:steef:

So the big announcement is either:

1. Black Clover live action.
2. A new Black Clover movie.
3. New studio change (Mappa or Bones is fine).

Seth

โ€Ž
Just saw the episode and damn, they did not disappoint with the Asta vs Dante fight at all.:steef:

So the big announcement is either:

1. Black Clover live action.
2. A new Black Clover movie.
3. New studio change (Mappa or Bones is fine).
Only option 3.

option 1 will kill this series.

option 2 will kill this series because its pierrot.

I will pray for option 3

I want mappa or other studio pick the BC anime up and treat like very popular with One piece then Make scheduled depend on what episode coming out on Tuesday or Friday. Because we need it for watch.

:whitepress:I pray opiton 3 too and make Mappa pick Black clover anime because it too popular.
Post automatically merged:

Black Clover was treated like a shit man.

There were times where 40 people worked on Burrito fillers and 15 people making canon black clover.

If by any fucking chance Mappa takes over.

Make Black Clover seasonal and this Anime will blow the records.

No cap man. Make this black clover seasonal just like MHA and did one piece become seasonal ion remember that

Don't get your hopes up
Why should Mappa be interested in Bc? They have some very pupular series that they are working on right now so i doubt they have the time, resources or even any interest to work on a series that failed to even sell 1 million copies
Toei will take over :moonwalk: