Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover Episode 166
Title: Captain Yami Sukehiro

Link to the episode:
YouTube

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great episode!" or "awesome, I'll watch it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

This is a must-watch episode!
Yami and Dante go ham with good animation.

Seth

โ€Ž
I won't cry.

Thanks to all animators that put their hard work into some of the best episodes of this series but I won't cry after Pierrot.

I hope they go bankrupt and someone takes over BC. Fuck this studio.

Only thank you to Rin, Sakuga, Yoshihara, and others who put an amazing shows for us in certain episodes.

I won't cry.

Thanks to all animators that put their hard work into some of the best episodes of this series but I won't cry after Pierrot.

I hope they go bankrupt and someone takes over BC. Fuck this studio.

Only thank you to Rin, Sakuga, Yoshihara, and others who put an amazing shows for us in certain episodes.
I started with OP, Black Clover, and Hunter so it will always hold a special spot in my heart :pepecry:

Seth

โ€Ž
Do they not make a another season later after the Manga ends?
I hope they not do it like they did with Bleach and waiting to much...
There is big announcement on the 30th of March = the date of the final episode of the anime.

I will fucking hang myself if it's a movie announcement.

Movie means = Original story which means 0 connections to plot and Black Clover doesn't have the media push like Kimetsu or MHA.

Basically, the movie = ruined the Black Clover series.

1 year for the movie and God knows how long till the next anime.

I hope someone takes over this series and makes it seasonal.

I beg.....

Seth

โ€Ž
Let hope the best bro.....
Fam they swore to go seasonal after the Elf arc and that they will hire Fate team to animate it..............

You know where I'm getting. Fucking retarded Pierrot. I hate them. They ruined Naruto since the Pain arc. Ruined Bleach. Ruined Tokyo Ghoul.

I'm so pissed man. I would love to meet the man who decided to go for long-running anime where Black Clover had only +/- 100 fucking chapters.

@playa4321
Dunno if you followed the rise of Kimetsu and MHA in social media and overall knowledge around the world but looking at Black Clover as a series.

What do you think? If Black Clover had Kimetsu treatment or MHA treatment would it erupt in the world?

I think if Black Clover had similar treatment it would blow the box offices and it will be in the top 5 most sold manga each year.

Seth

โ€Ž
Episode was okay. Yami and Asta vs Dante is the fight I have the higher expectations for, so now that Asta is here, I think next episode will be a banger.
What do you think about Death Trust? Now that it made into Anime I'm sure.

To hit this spell on Mereoleona she would need to be fucking immobilized.

xDDD.

Dunno if you followed the rise of Kimetsu and MHA in social media and overall knowledge around the world but looking at Black Clover as a series.

What do you think? If Black Clover had Kimetsu treatment or MHA treatment would it erupt in the world?
Saleswise you are right BC is not like Kimetsu and MHA. But still BC has his own franchise with saling very well for a shonen manga.
It depends on Pierrot how to handle it, I can see a movie could raise a second season but still it would be very risky. I hope like you that they make a season anime like Boku no hero. Other animes with less sales get multiple season, I can see BC could get a chance, I have still my hope.^^

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
What do you think about Death Trust? Now that it made into Anime I'm sure.

To hit this spell on Mereoleona she would need to be fucking immobilized.

xDDD.
Iโ€™m sure she can just counter it with her own spells lol. Dante never needed to even defend himself since he just had flawless healing, it was never a good idea to gauge death thrust from Danteโ€™s nonreactions. Lol

Seth

โ€Ž
Saleswise you are right BC is not like Kimetsu and MHA. But still BC has his own franchise with saling very well for a shonen manga.
It depends on Pierrot how to handle it, I can see a movie could raise a second season but still it would be very risky. I hope like you that they make a season anime like Boku no hero. Other animes with less sales get multiple season, I can see BC could get a chance, I have still my hope.^^
The problem I see is that Black Clover is not well known around the world like Kimetsu and MHA.

Kimetsu and MHA started good with good anime adaptations so they went off the anime hype to boost the movie sales.

Black Clover has nothing. Not hype, not known. It will go from ground zero and I imagine it will be original story.

Do you know what happens to series like Black Clover if they do Original story?

Nanatsu no Taizai which was fairly more known than Black Clover made original story movie.

Dude........ Movie did so bad that Bones dropped Nanatsu as a series..........

Do you know what happens to series like Black Clover if they do Original story?

Nanatsu no Taizai which was fairly more known than Black Clover made original story movie.

Dude........ Movie did so bad that Bones dropped Nanatsu as a series..........
Well that donยดt really sound good and I understand you point. NnT was so worse after the movie, I hope that BC not change the studio as NnT otherwise we can expect trash animations...

Seth

โ€Ž
Well that donยดt really sound good and I understand you point. NnT was so worse after the movie, I hope that BC not change the studio as NnT otherwise we can expect trash animations...
Pierrot treats their employees like trash.

No wonder no one wants to work there.

I hope this announcement is not a Movie or Live-Action. This will be the end of Black Clover as a tv show....

I beg...... Studio change....

This episode is 20/10 ๐Ÿ”ฅ because of Death thrust and Asta team up with yami in the end of 166. So I hope next episode is gonna be Banger next week and Can't wait for Asta make deal with Liebe to get power-up. And Zenon will show up at nowhere side by yami face.

:josad:I hope Mappa or other studio can take over Black clover anime and make it seasonal because there is no way you can end it before Bleach is coming back soon.
Post automatically merged:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackClover/comments/lwow0o

Bruh This meme is so funny to me.
:gokulaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.