Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

So apparently, it's being called a reboot... I don't know if it's a poor translation, if Tabata is completely rebooting the series, if the anime is being remade, or what. But this doesn't seem to be a simple run of the mill chapter.

So apparently, it's being called a reboot... I don't know if it's a poor translation, if Tabata is completely rebooting the series, if the anime is being remade, or what. But this doesn't seem to be a simple run of the mill chapter.
:seriously:
Just give us the rest of the story bro
No reboots allowed

:seriously:
Just give us the rest of the story bro
No reboots allowed
NGL. I'm gonna be pretty pissed if it's a full reboot. We're so close to the end, and I don't want to wait until I'm in my 30's or 40's for it to finish. Especially since we only get 4 chapters a year, and there's so much content in Black Clover to cover. Maybe it was worded wrong because English words tend to get lost in translation in Japanese. But that's what it's being marketed as at Jump Festa.

NGL. I'm gonna be pretty pissed if it's a full reboot. We're so close to the end, and I don't want to wait until I'm in my 30's or 40's for it to finish. Especially since we only get 4 chapters a year, and there's so much content in Black Clover to cover. Maybe it was worded wrong because English words tend to get lost in translation in Japanese. But that's what it's being marketed as at Jump Festa.
If it's a reboot i'm done
Maybe they'll do the anime again but there is no reason to mess with the manga

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
As per the spoilers for Black Clover chapter 369, the upcoming chapter will be titled "United Front." Asta and Yuno teamed up to fight Lucius Zogratis in a two-on-two fight. However, Lucius immediately shifted the odds in his favor by having two more Lucius join them.

Following that, Lucius explained that even though Asta and the Black Bulls were back, he was still at an advantage. He had dozens of angels at his disposal, three Paladins, and 11 versions of himself. Given each of their strengths, Lucius believed that there was no way Asta and Yuno could defeat him.

Black Clover chapter 369 spoilers then showed a flashback of events that took place after the events from chapter 367. After Asta shared his Anti-Magic with his friends, Ichika Yami was concerned about them. Upon hearing her opinion, Magna felt intimidated by her presence and asked her who she was.

Asta then revealed that Ichika was Captain Yami Sukehiro's little sister. This left everyone in shock as they did not know about her existence. Finral thought she was cute, while Gauche expressed that Marie was cute. As for Nacht Faust, he was happy to see that someone interesting had arrived.

Black Clover chapter 369 spoilers then saw Ichika explaining what was going on with the Black Bulls. Asta had shared his Anti-Magic with everyone, allowing them to use "Pseudo-Anti-Magic." However, they did not have infinite anti-magic as there was a limit for the same. At most, each of the Black Bulls would be able to pull off one or two big moves.

Black Clover chapter 369 then switched to the present as Luck Voltia began fighting the angels. He used his Ultimate Black Thunder Demon Spell to take down multiple angles. Luck thought back to his limitations and believed they could win the battle if they defeated their opponents before extinguishing their anti-magic reserves.

Lucius witnessed Luck's attack and instantly deduced him to be a threat. As Lucius focused on Luck, Magna appeared behind him, identifying him as a threat with enormous Mana.

Lucius managed to escape the area, but Magna had already succeeded in activating Soul Chain Tag Death Match. Unlike the last time with Dante Zogratis when he fought a one-on-one fight, this time, Magna had Luck take part in the battle as well.

With that, he split the mana between himself, Luck, and Lucius, making all three of them equally strong. Lucius identified that he was at a disadvantage as his healing wasn't catching up with the damage he was taking. However, he was certain that if his mana was being shaved away by Magna and Luck, even their anti-magic was being shaved away. That's when Lucius believed he could capitalize.

However, that was exactly why Magna had made the battle a two-on-one handicap fight. Even if their anti-magic was fading, both of them had half of it at the same time. With that, Magna and Luck together launched a combined attack called Demolishing Explosive Cannon. This attack erased Lucius, helping the Black Bulls win their first battle.