Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I need a panel of Triads talking about the Qlipoth. I need to know how aware are they of their power.

It would be such a dumb shift in the story if they believe that their current Devils will stay with them and not rampage by themselves xD.
Post automatically merged:

@BangMi
Spoilers tomorrow by this time or something like this right?
Yes, ill post the spoilers ASAP..

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@BangMi Do you think we will witness Nozel's soft side when he encounters Vanica?

He should know that she was the one to curse Acier right?

I wonder if the emotions will take him over for some time. He was always this stoic and calm.
I think it will be more character development, so far he is a calm guy.
and when he encounters Vanica/Megicula, he will be on rage or something like that.
and after he or Noelle beat Vanica/Megicula, i really hope Tabata make Nozel cry because finally he can avenge Acier death.
If there is a Nozel, then fuego will also appear as well.
Fuego still need to learn how to use Salamander, maybe he will learn with Fana.. :moonwalk:
That show how big the gap between Nozel and Fraudleon.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
on a serious note.

I dont get why Fuego has advantage over Nozel.

Noze inherited his mother's element but not in full extent.

He has Mercury magic not steel magic.
do you know what mercury is? mercury is water + steel.
Fire can melt steel and water.
by logic, Fuego has very big advantage over Nozel.
But Tabata keep making them as a rival even though Nozel had a disadvantage.

R

Rhealuna

on a serious note.

I dont get why Fuego has advantage over Nozel.

Noze inherited his mother's element but not in full extent.

He has Mercury magic not steel magic.
I think Mercury is better than steel.

Here's the explanation :
Mercury is the only metallic element that is liquid at standard conditions for temperature and pressure. And Mercury toxic effects include damage to the brain, kidneys and lungs. Mercury poisoning can result in several diseases.

So, Mercury is more dangerous than Steel.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think Mercury is better than steel.

Here's the explanation :
Mercury is the only metallic element that is liquid at standard conditions for temperature and pressure. And Mercury toxic effects include damage to the brain, kidneys and lungs. Mercury poisoning can result in several diseases.

So, Mercury is more dangerous than Steel.
Nozel able to manipulate his mercury magic like water and able to make them harder..
thats why when we entering Fuegoleon vs Nozel for the next Wizard King, this fight will be spectacular..

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Do you think Papa Silva is a bully or a normal type of dad? I don't know why this fucking bugs me so much.

There are so many characters with little to zero info on their parents yet I care so much about who is Noelle's father and why he was never mentioned.,

Tragic death?

Betrayed the Kingdom?

Chilling in other realm for his service as a previous WK maybe?
this is answered why Noelle had very poor control over his magic.
which means, Papa Silva is poor people like Yami, Jack, Asta, Yuno, and Zara/Zora.
Because he is so strong, he able to married with Acier.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Might be but remember that Magic control is heavily connected to your emotions.

Quick example: Berserk Asta should murder Dante harder than Demon arm Asta but Asta wasn't in a clear state of mind during berserk mode so he had super op amount of power but he sucked with control and Dante stomped him.

But I still dig the idea of Papa Silva being commoner.
i think its very possible because this story is about poor people with weak magic against rich people with strong magic.
and at some point, they will find the "meeting point" lol

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Is it possible that Papa Silva was a previous Captain of the Deer squad?

After Julius and before Rill.

Right now the squad's name is: "Aqua Deer" when Julius was their Captain it was Grey Deer.

What if Papa Silva took over Deers after Julius?
i wont assume too much, because if thats the case, thats mean we have a confirmed romance between captains of the squad.
not like Yami and Charlotte lol.