Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@BangMi @TheAncientCenturion ( you caught up right? Yes? No? ) @Admiral Lee Hung @yj @Marimo_420 @playa4321 @Dark Hound and etc
Even if you are not interested in anime give a shot for the upcoming episode:

The episode is hyped on Twitter by the animators which happen only when episodes like Julius vs Patry or Asta/Yuno vs Licht happens so I think it might be cool.

Looks like Captains will fight in the same type of game that was used during the Royal Knights exam.
Yes, its looks like Royal Exam, but instead this is the battle between each captain of the squad.

If y'all dont watch the filler, at least watch this episode.

@BangMi @TheAncientCenturion ( you caught up right? Yes? No? ) @Admiral Lee Hung @yj @Marimo_420 @playa4321 @Dark Hound and etc
Even if you are not interested in anime give a shot for the upcoming episode:

The episode is hyped on Twitter by the animators which happen only when episodes like Julius vs Patry or Asta/Yuno vs Licht happens so I think it might be cool.

Looks like Captains will fight in the same type of game that was used during the Royal Knights exam.
Looks like it could be pretty sick. I should catch up. Last episode I watched was Finral punching out Langris/Latry (109-110~ I think).

Hi guys, I finally caught up. And just wanna share my fav panel of Black Clover;
Well I do think that the story and most of the characters seem inspired from lot of the other famous manga but it does have its own unique touch in it. Also I don’t see the latest chapter discussion thread here..:choppawhat: