48h days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not have 3 protections.
Lmao.

Lynch this slot plz.....
There is always a doctor in the game. Zolo and Mango are NOT doctors. Zolo is a town killer as in anyone who attacks his target Zolo will take his life and the attacker will die. Mango only delays kills and that is not a protect.

I mean you've spent the entire game gaslighting me. It's just really cringe, do you really have internet grudges like this, get over it, I have no problem with you
"Gaslighting"

What the...
I just wanna lynch juliet and it was your #1 town slot.
You tried to get me lynched with Juliet.
You havent been paying attention

"Shrugs"

"Gaslighting"

What the...
I just wanna lynch juliet and it was your #1 town slot.
You tried to get me lynched with Juliet.
You havent been paying attention

"Shrugs"
I've explained multiple times why...

Watcher result on ekko showed no result for zolo who claimed to be there. I always lynch this (I don't believe in compensating for scum actions until late game).

Watcher result on you provided results inconsistent with claims in thread once again. I know if you're town you're hiding facets of your role which makes it really hard for me to actually solve. If you don't want to divulge more about the role that's fine as I'm sure it's with good reason. But it's not helpful to me and means the info I have makes you scum.

I'm just playing with what I've got.

The same way the tracking results will be played.

It's all good. But these are my reasons.

Zolo said he protected Ekko and I did not like how that claim came from nowhere. How many doctors do you guys think there are?
A player shouldn't claim out of nowhere saying they protected this person because it means they are now useless with their actions. Also, his claim doesn't match with my role.
Why did you claim this and is this real or is this a joke? You shouldn't claim this as a doctor and if this is a joke you are basically baiting the doctor to counter claim you and this is bad.
From my role and your role I don't know how many protects, roleblockers and reflectors there are. If T-Pein is a reflector and I'm guessing 1 because this role is not common. Sometimes there are 2 doctors in this game and I'm not sure if 2 town roleblockers is common or not and my guess would be 1.
Here are the quotes on day 2 where I was arguing about Zolo making me wonder if he fake claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.