48h days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xlaw's saved me from getting roleblocked by mafia and I stopped a kill on n1.

You were the one who killed Lhea and god knows why did you even kill her. Lhea looked pretty towny when it was close to end of day.

You were very rude and disrespectful to me and you have a playstyle that gives people mental health problems. Literally 50% of your posts was you spamming that I'm scum and you had nothing else to add and your AtE was very unnecessary.
I didn't know Rhea was town d1 wth?
Tmi any1?
Refused to work with towncore so I sent my negative action at it.

You are scummy af.
Not my fault

:laughmoji:

I had all of the scum since day 1.
Literally.
Just juliet was wrong and she got there by trying to lynch kekko over Conquistador.
Smart town would had lynched that slot the next day.
Was a distraction and I used my ability on that slot every night after d1
Smart town would have reevaluated and engaged with me more in a respectful manner asking me questions on my actions unlike you who was in a tunnel and did little to nothing on engaging with me except quoting my posts and calling me scum.

Smart town would have reevaluated and engaged with me more in a respectful manner asking me questions on my actions unlike you who was in a tunnel and did little to nothing on engaging with me except quoting my posts and calling me scum.
You were never going to convince me you are town.
Ever.

3 mafia.

Roleblock
Kill Protection
Copycat

Vs

3 kill protection
Reflector.
Bus driver
Vig
Roleblocker
Blocker + cop
Tracker
Watcher

I think give them 2 shots each or make most of them vanilla.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So, my thoughts.

@Midnight Delight clear Town MVP. He played his role well, used his actions and used both results and reads to solve the game. He was one of the few Townies actively trying and also using flavour knowledge.

@Naomi and @Juliet share second MVP. They supported each other a lot, found each other quickly and had great actions. Both ended up preventing kills.

@MangoSenpai and @Xlaw did well, too. Both used their roles and also had good actions.

Props to @MonochromeYoru for the game deciding track. And general gameplay was good, too.

Some negatives would be…

@RippedCal you knew from your N3 actions that Pein was bus driven because Xlaw visited him. Why did you not figure this out?

@Zolo why did you not send actions for so many nights?

I also didn’t like @Ekkologix just subbing out like this tbh. I get that it was an inactive game, but you willingly damaged your faction even more by just quitting. Shameful stuff.

And @T-Pein™ …oh Pein, your votes and actions were just…not so good. Let‘s leave it at that.

@Vanellope Lhea and @Pot Goblin sucks you were offed so quickly. I liked both your plays.

@ConquistadoR and @Tobra you guys should have been more active. Your roles were both strong and heavily underutilized.

@Ariess already told you. Actions were great and threadplay was decent enough for you that you could have just skated by. Sucks your team was taken out so quickly.
like said in cyberpunk

you wont be remembered for how you lived... but for how u died lol

subbing out isnt anti town. it simply means i dont wanna play, i wud do the same as scum if im not enjoying the game.

if u had a sub available i wudnt be modkilled and everything wud be fine

i think ive done my part is helping drive conq/tobi wagons, and my only night action was on a townie in n1. im satisfied with that. only hiccup was the day 1 lynch and i got nothing to say about it, was hoping to see more posts from pot but he just dipped rip. that was more game throw than the modkill btw... it straight up wasted a lynch

Wrong.
We had 2 protections on kekko.
That seemed like a better fail kill target.

3 protections is cringe @Flower
Poor mafia...
Also unlimited shots for everyone.
Midnight said he roleblocked Mango on night 1 and Zolo was caught on not visiting Ekko. You should have figured out from this information that there was a 3rd protection which was me. As a matter of fact, Zolo and Mango are not even protects. Zolo is more of a town killer while Mango on delays kills which is pretty weak.

like said in cyberpunk

you wont be remembered for how you lived... but for how u died lol

subbing out isnt anti town. it simply means i dont wanna play, i wud do the same as scum if im not enjoying the game.

if u had a sub available i wudnt be modkilled and everything wud be fine

i think ive done my part is helping drive conq/tobi wagons, and my only night action was on a townie in n1. im satisfied with that. only hiccup was the day 1 lynch and i got nothing to say about it, was hoping to see more posts from pot but he just dipped rip. that was more game throw than the modkill btw... it straight up wasted a lynch
All those top posters are burned out and gone.
This game was mostly the casuals that dont burn themselves out.
None has ever been a top quantity poster.
It is what it is.
Idk why you trying to make everyone post hundreds of times when they never did that.

Midnight said he roleblocked Mango on night 1 and Zolo was caught on not visiting Ekko. You should have figured out from this information that there was a 3rd protection which was me. As a matter of fact, Zolo and Mango are not even protects. Zolo is more of a town killer while Mango on delays kills which is pretty weak.
TMI posting lol...
Yeah now you can say this that we know all actions and roles.

Emil

Certified Memelord
All those top posters are burned out and gone.
This game was mostly the casuals that dont burn themselves out.
None has ever been a top quantity poster.
It is what it is.
Idk why you trying to make everyone post hundreds of times when they never did that.
i dont ask for hundreds. just dont have 11 players with less posts than the host, and the 6 top posters after me have a total post count less than mine. and then players blame u for day 1 lynch when they did not bother voting / providing alternatives, nor was the lynched player defending themselves

i shuda took screenshot. this was somewhere mid day 2. thread was in page 15ish or smth

i dont ask for hundreds. just dont have 11 players with less posts than the host, and the 6 top posters after me have a total post count less than mine. and then players blame u for day 1 lynch when they did not bother voting / providing alternatives, nor was the lynched player defending themselves

i shuda took screenshot. this was somewhere mid day 2. thread was in page 15ish or smth
Its d1.
Whats there to talk about...
Game gets more natural traction once more kills and lynches happen and that is around d3.
People do not have time to sit around discussing for hours I guess.

U claimed that u can redirect attacks so it's pretty logical for me to use u to redirect possible attacks on scums..it was perfect strategy. Unfortunately they didn't target invest.
And not using ability is stupid thing..(except as vig) game was slow and short

You have to switch claim at least.
We lynched Zolo cuz of your bd
I got almost lynched cuz of your bd
Me switching them doesn't change their original actions...ur accusation make no sense

When BD switch their target , only people who want to visit them end up visiting other one
Their original action target don't change.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/black-clover-mafia.33142/page-47#post-3579473
And that's why I asked @RippedCal cal if his target was Zolo at N1. And he said no. I had no reason to claim otherwise.
I'm not gonna spoon feed u guys and claim unnecessary

Yes really.
Its antitown af always.
Bus driver is a scum ability.
Does nothing for town.

Mid tried to roleblock me and he blocked himself.
Ripped tried to watch me and he watched mid.
Yoru tried to follow me and he followed mid.
Saw mid visit himself?

And if you believed I can reflect actions then I would just reflect the busdrive back at you anyways.

Idk why no one believed I can reflect when I claimed it on my own and said I was the one that killed rhea.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
any psychology majors here know what makes players more active in games?
Post less. Dont take the lead and allow other players to take the lead, and hope that they dynamize. You can push players D1 but dont act like you are right and your opinion is absolute. It is not, it is D1 and you are not confident, you're still on a little newbie level. Everyone is, including me.

Status
Not open for further replies.