48h days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even monochrome brought up the possibility in the game, you posted in the exact same page, literally 2 minutes apart after his post. You seemed to have read who Naomi role blocked in that same page so it's a safe assumption you surely must have read his post right? Or did you conveniently ignored it so you could have pushed a narrative?
Why did you quote my post of where I said, "I came back?" That post was meant for Midnight when he asked me did I claim and I was wondering if I should claim or not and earlier when I asked if I should claim Midnight said no.

I was talking about how many mafia there would be in a 15 player game and I was not talking about roles.
You realize Mafia roles are also apart of a game set up? Right? Both things intertwined, considering if every one has a role then if 3-4 players are Mafia then surely one must be a role blocker. This isn't rocket science it's common sense if you have played enough role madness mafia games which I'm sure you have. So again I ask did you read monochromes post or did you conveniently ignored it?

Why did you quote my post of where I said, "I came back?" That post was meant for Midnight when he asked me did I claim and I was wondering if I should claim or not and earlier when I asked if I should claim Midnight said no.
Thats not the point of why I quoted it, I quoted it because you said you made an assumption their was no Mafia role blocker so I brought up if it ever crossed your mind considering it was brought up within the same page you returned. Unless again you conveniently ignored the posts in the page besides naomis

Thats not the point of why I quoted it, I quoted it because you said you made an assumption their was no Mafia role blocker so I brought up if it ever crossed your mind considering it was brought up within the same page you returned. Unless again you conveniently ignored the posts in the page besides naomis
I made an assumption there was no mafia roleblocker today. You are quoting a post that is from day 2.

I don't understand what you are saying here. The post that was beside Naomi's was her claim actions and you are saying I ignored her claim actions?

I made an assumption there was no mafia roleblocker today. You are quoting a post that is from day 2.

I don't understand what you are saying here. The post that was beside Naomi's was her claim actions and you are saying I ignored her claim actions?
So your saying is that you figured their was a Mafia role blocker the previous phases then conveniently forgot about it today when you wanted to push your agenda? Dude you realize what ever you write in the game thread is applicable for the entire game, this isn't boxing where every phase is a new fresh start.

I'm confused how did you come up with that conclusion. Re read my post again, I said did you read anyone else's posts but naomis? An expirence player like you should know you should read the game thread even if you don't comment on everything on the page. Stop avoiding the question

Aeriess never answered my questions from last day so I will ignore his.

I did guess from early days of there being a mafia roleblocker and today Midnight is the only player who has said action failed and no other invests has claimed action failed. If there is a mafia roleblocker then it would mean they would have been targeting players who are not invest roles. I'm more used to seeing alot of invests saying their actions failed on previous days.

On day 2 I knew that Mono hinted tracker and I would expect mafia to catch onto his hints and roleblock Mono and after seeing his result claim it makes me wonder why have mafia not roleblocked Mono and same thing goes for Midnight on why have they not roleblocked him previous nights.

Aeriess never answered my questions from last day so I will ignore his.
Thats a pretty bad response, unlike you I had my net disabled for that entire phase, something beyond my control, when I returned someone had answered your rhetorical questions for me. You don't get to make excuses for not answering a simple yes or no question

Thats a pretty bad response, unlike you I had my net disabled for that entire phase, something beyond my control, when I returned someone had answered your rhetorical questions for me. You don't get to make excuses for not answering a simple yes or no question
You ignored my questions which was on page 43. Instead of answering them you responded to a post of mine on page 47 where I said I started to suspect you. After that, I quoted you the posts of asking you to answer my questions from page 43 but you did not and instead you say something else and a few hours later Mono answered them and I would have preferred a player in my poe to answer my questions and not a player on who I was leaning town on.

It would have been really helpful for me to figure out your alignment if you answered my questions since I started to suspect you but you avoiding my questions.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I feel like either pein or juliet has to be scum at this point, because it's clear as day that this is where the contention is.

It is possible that both are town, in which case the scum has been doing a good job of laying low.

The only person who hasn't claimed in any capacity right now that is alive is I believe Juliet and Ariess.

Now Aries is in a bit of a greyzone as well.

But looking at this from a neutral pov it's hard to believe that both juliet and t-pein are town.

Though, I don't really like the idea of "if A is not scum then B is", especially now that the pool is getting smaller and smaller.

But as I see it, unless there are any other big revelations, one or the other might have to go the next phase depending on the outcomes.

I think there's a chance Juliet might be the scum here, I think we just stick with Zolo here and maybe go for Juliet next phase. Worst case scenario it will stop being a distraction.

Though, just the argument of being a distraction is not very good and probably won't hold in court. But in town it might be just how these things works.

I do kind of like Aries' posts, though you could argue they are mostly used in his own defense, but there does seem to be some kind of townie spirit within them.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't however see Naomi as scum here, the only thing that would make her scum would be if she was consort (scum RB) just openly claiming.

However her threadplay does convince me she's town.

I can get behind a Juliet lynch next phase, unless there are any better revelations, but Naomi I'm pretty confident isn't who we're looking out for.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Out of all the players remaining, who do you feel is the most likely to be the last scum(s)?

Same question for you @MonochromeYoru @Midnight Delight

Apart from Zolo who's pretty much just the consensus

I feel like either pein or juliet has to be scum at this point, because it's clear as day that this is where the contention is.

It is possible that both are town, in which case the scum has been doing a good job of laying low.

The only person who hasn't claimed in any capacity right now that is alive is I believe Juliet and Ariess.

Now Aries is in a bit of a greyzone as well.

But looking at this from a neutral pov it's hard to believe that both juliet and t-pein are town.

Though, I don't really like the idea of "if A is not scum then B is", especially now that the pool is getting smaller and smaller.

But as I see it, unless there are any other big revelations, one or the other might have to go the next phase depending on the outcomes.

I think there's a chance Juliet might be the scum here, I think we just stick with Zolo here and maybe go for Juliet next phase. Worst case scenario it will stop being a distraction.

Though, just the argument of being a distraction is not very good and probably won't hold in court. But in town it might be just how these things works.

I do kind of like Aries' posts, though you could argue they are mostly used in his own defense, but there does seem to be some kind of townie spirit within them.
I mean all signs point to pein yeah

Unless Mono is flat out lying, which is possible

I really need to know if he has an active or passive reflector

Midnight used an action on TPein

It was reflected back to Midnight (hence it failed)
Because I saw you visit Tpein
I mean all signs point to pein yeah

Unless Mono is flat out lying, which is possible

I really need to know if he has an active or passive reflector
it should be ability imo, town is kinda screwed if that a passive. how does this help town if it's only town passive. since if he reflecting you think be at target they chose each night to reflect back at etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.