• Komodo dragon

• another dinosaur

• another dragon

• else

Results are only viewable after voting.
K

Kaido D. Stronger

Dionsaurs doesn't have tits.
Only mammals have tits, dinosaurs are reptilians.

Don't you happy with me?

I see... so @Kaido D. Stronger think now that little BigMemeWasHere isn't good enough for him... I will remember this!
:tch:
:beckmoji:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
See how hot you look in the photo, you are more than enough.:yonjidoggy:

BangOOπŸ…

Pepebusi Spammer
β€Ž
Personally I want Black Maria to be a giant titan bao snake, ancient zoan. She's a big girl after all. But seeing how so many of the beast pirates being introduced are dinosaurs, with even ulti being a dino, i've lost a lot of hope for Black Maria, i think she's just gonna be another dinosaur.

Either way, i just want to see Black Maria's dino titties! :amazing:
thats why she should be snake.
we have hint why she is a snake, she is mysterious, tricky, and love to sing.

Some people think shes a Spider and others think she will be a Dinosaur like the rest of them.

The web belongs to Black Maria as she's obviously a Jorogumo reference therefore Sanji was captured by a TOBIROPPO

Im thinking Spider too, makes sense where the webs came from. Plus its weird if only Dinosaurs can be Toppi Roppo. Im pretty sure the whole thing is strength based.

Also she doesnt want fight anyone and would rather capture them.

Anyways what do yall think ?
Post automatically merged:

Btw Black Widow's apparently eat their husbands/mates. Thats just food for thought for her weird horniness.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I hope Oda will be pretty original in this one. I'm a bit done with Zoans and we need a consistent shift or else this arc will turn a bit ripetitive despite these guys are beast pirates.

I hope it shall be something fitting her beauty at least. A beautiful creature but not a zoan.