Fanclub Black Maria Fanclub

Is Black Maria a Spy, Or Unaffiliated?

• Total voters

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Oh, yeah.

Theory debunked:josad:
All of the tobi roppo is a whole new characters. But i always confused if Black Maria was a pirate captain, why she wants to become a geisha in the first place.

Other than that, she owns a brothel in Onigashima. Thats might answering my question about Black Maria never leave onigashima/wano since she joined the beast pirates.

All of the tobi roppo is a whole new characters. But i always confused if Black Maria was a pirate captain, why she wants to become a geisha in the first place.

Other than that, she owns a brothel in Onigashima. Thats might answering my question about Black Maria never leave onigashima/wano since she joined the beast pirates.
Her character is full of mystery, I'll say that much.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

I think King referred especially to Who's Who and Sasaki so it's not 100% confirmed that all of the Tobi Roppo were captains.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
I think King referred especially to Who's Who and Sasaki so it's not 100% confirmed that all of the Tobi Roppo were captains.
Im pretty sure the strong trio (Whowho, Sasaki, X-Drake) is a pirate captain. Because we know that they're strong and oda keep hyping up whowho and sasaki. So that might be an obvious sign.

But for the weak trio (Ulti, Page One, and Black Maria) i think its 50 - 50 on they was a pirate captain. Especially when Black Maria dressed herself as a geisha.

Seth

โ€Ž
Im pretty sure the strong trio (Whowho, Sasaki, X-Drake) is a pirate captain. Because we know that they're strong and oda keep hyping up whowho and sasaki. So that might be an obvious sign.

But for the weak trio (Ulti, Page One, and Black Maria) i think its 50 - 50 on they was a pirate captain. Especially when Black Maria dressed herself as a geisha.
I just want Black Maria to have connections with Hiyori.
:shocking:

Seth

โ€Ž
Meh. I'd rather not talk about Zoro and Hiyori together or whatever I'd want to talk about her as her own character and not satellited by him.
No problem.

She will get the spotlight. I think she will be the one to take Orochi down and something tells me that she may be the one who followed Jinbe and Robin if it wasn't Tama or Yamato.

The one thing I need to find about her the most is her personality switch. Does it never bother you in the slightest? One day she tricks the entire country for money and etc and another day she tells everything to a random Samurai who saved her life.

No problem.

She will get the spotlight. I think she will be the one to take Orochi down and something tells me that she may be the one who followed Jinbe and Robin if it wasn't Tama or Yamato.

The one thing I need to find about her the most is her personality switch. Does it never bother you in the slightest? One day she tricks the entire country for money and etc and another day she tells everything to a random Samurai who saved her life.
I believe it is Hiyori, Been saying that since day 1. It does bother me, I didn't like the exposition she gave to some rando even if it's Zoro, even if it's someone who could help. It's definitely a Plot Convenience along with PiS.
Post automatically merged:

As long as she shows a quality of being a daughter of Oden. Im okay with that.
In all regards, banging women like her daddy, Two-sword Style, Gets taller... etc...