Fanclub Black Maria Fanclub

Is Black Maria a Spy, Or Unaffiliated?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Because i dont think she is a spy, but instead she is the only tobi roppo who knew if Yamato was a woman. You can see Yamato's hairpin either in the last chapter, its look like similar to Black Maria.
Because she's her d.

That's what I'm trying to say.
Basically Maria might've been the last call for help for Kaido to stop Yamato from changing gender or acting like a man in 100:tchpepe:
The moment where she rips the clothes look feminine for me. Plus her hairstyle and etc. Maybe she actually knows this all from Maria's teachings.

Btw. Bro, did you ever consider an option where Yamato is not Kaido's child but some kid that Kaido basically picked to "train" as his child?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Because she's her d.

That's what I'm trying to say.
Basically Maria might've been the last call for help for Kaido to stop Yamato from changing gender or acting like a man in 100:tchpepe:
The moment where she rips the clothes look feminine for me. Plus her hairstyle and etc. Maybe she actually knows this all from Maria's teachings.

Btw. Bro, did you ever consider an option where Yamato is not Kaido's child but some kid that Kaido basically picked to "train" as his child?
Maria's outfit is looks like this

Yes, Yamato might knew how to be feminime from Black Maria. And if this happen, so my theory about her being Elder Nyon's daughter is a big L

I dont think so, Yamato is biological daughter of Kaido. Because we see when Kaido holding Momo in the burning castle, he had a "Disappointed" looks on him. So i assume he is like "How is Oden's son is weaker than my daughter?"

So does Yamato has to work in the brothel for her behaviour? :choppawhat:
LOL, it has nothing to do with it.

Kaido want Black Maria to teach Yamato to still being a "female". That doesnt mean Yamato need to be a geisha/courtesan.
On top of that, this is ur leader's daughter. You wouldn't manipulate her.
Post automatically merged:

I think he meant that brothel was a payment for Maria so she will teach Yamato how to act like a woman in exchange.
Yes, thank you for your help.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think it could be. Because Oda never stated if Flying Six is a group of Ancient Zoans, but Six of the strongest headliners.

If she does have that devil fruit, im kinda happy and disappointed at the same time. lol
I hope she's a Gigantification Devil Fruit user just because I want to see her body in normal human size.
She's hot as fuck as a giantess and imagine yourself if she's Robin size or slightly taller than her.