Fanclub Black Maria Fanclub

Is Black Maria a Spy, Or Unaffiliated?

• Total voters
This is fucking creepy.

In the past, I was begging for it to not be a dino. If I have to be honest I would love it if it was a Dino if I knew what is coming.
I think a Spider could work, but there's still plenty other Zoans she could have been. Not some random thing... and he could definitely draw it better not something an amateur draws when they can't draw animals.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think a Spider could work, but there's still plenty other Zoans she could have been. Not some random thing... and he could definitely draw it better not something an amateur draws when they can't draw animals.
See, the worst part about this. I don't like spiders.... Oda has weird animal designs as you pointed out.

But the worst fucking part... Why does she have a fucking roommate. I'm telling you this idiot forgot that Zoan =/= SMILE.

I would get through it if she only had spider legs/lower body. But actual fucking spider with a face? GROSS!

See, the worst part about this. I don't like spiders.... Oda has weird animal designs as you pointed out.

But the worst fucking part... Why does she have a fucking roommate. I'm telling you this idiot forgot that Zoan =/= SMILE.

I would get through it if she only had spider legs/lower body. But actual fucking spider with a face? GROSS!
Lol, guess you wouldn't like that Spider manga then.
But yeah Zoan =/= Smile... Its weird as hell it has a face and tongue iirc.