Fanclub Black Maria Fanclub

Is Black Maria a Spy, Or Unaffiliated?

• Total voters

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
At this point, im okay if she is a spy.
But if she is a spy from Blackbeard side, i might need to put my simp down on Maria. :pepecry:
I'm not sure if she fits with the whole motif of BB's crew. That's why I think Aokiji is a double spy if he's indeed with BB. He doesn't fit.

If she's a spy for the WG or CP0 tho :wonderland:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
I'm not sure if she fits with the whole motif of BB's crew. That's why I think Aokiji is a double spy if he's indeed with BB. He doesn't fit.

If she's a spy for the WG or CP0 tho :wonderland:
Yes, many people thought that Maria might be WG/CP agent. Because stussy was introduced as "Queen of The Pleasure District" back in WCI. But i hope she is just that "Geisha/courtesan". :blush:

Post automatically merged:

:blush::blush:

Last edited:
Yes, many people thought that Maria might be WG/CP agent. Because stussy was introduced as "Queen of The Pleasure District" back in WCI. But i hope she is just that "Geisha/courtesan". :blush:

Post automatically merged:

:blush::blush:
I doubt she has a connection to Stussy seeing as how Wano is Isolated, same for Onigashima... If it were not I'd be more inclined to agree than disagree besides my own preferences on Black Maria.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I doubt she has a connection to Stussy seeing as how Wano is Isolated, same for Onigashima... If it were not I'd be more inclined to agree than disagree besides my own preferences on Black Maria.
Yeah, @BangMi got a little carried away.

Not every brothel owner must be related to each other xD

Thats a good point.
Another point is Black Maria still somewhat a blank slate aside from what we know, but it would be repetitive for another character introduced in a Yonko arc right after the other to be in the same/similar business and be secretly Cohorts. We don't know if Black Maria became a Flying Six out of being beaten or subjugated after fighting Kaidou and to protect her crewmates became the owner of the brothel... etc...

Seth

โ€Ž
Yuk, No. Ugly as sin.
No Dino's. As far as I know.
What other Periods are there.
Now after a rollercoaster of thoughts, I just want Black Maria to be a giant beautiful woman with no f'ing zoan.

Now imagine people power scaling for Tobi Roppo if only Black Maria and Ulti don't have zoans but only Haki and the rest of the Tobi Roppo have:madmonk:

Seth

โ€Ž
So you think she's just a Haki user? What's that going to do?
She is going to be a decent fighter with maybe a new fighting style we didn't saw in One Piece to this point.
Not everyone needs to have a Devil Fruit right?

I know it sounds unbelievable but this is just a theory it could easily be debunked today or tomorrow via spoilers and we see Black Maria turning into freaking Godzilla.

She is going to be a decent fighter with maybe a new fighting style we didn't saw in One Piece to this point.
Not everyone needs to have a Devil Fruit right?

I know it sounds unbelievable but this is just a theory it could easily be debunked today or tomorrow via spoilers and we see Black Maria turning into freaking Godzilla.
Well It's close to what I'd wanted for Smoothie, for Giant/Tall women to use their fists and legs as weapons to fight with, among using (Smoothie) her sword, whatever Black Maria could fight with as well.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Morj said that he thinks that Black Maria has Stegosaurus Zoan.

What do you think? I thought T-Rex for a while but now we have Yamato in the pool:whitepress:
How is this idea of stegosaurus and t-rex even coming out in the first place. :seriously:

Now after a rollercoaster of thoughts, I just want Black Maria to be a giant beautiful woman with no f'ing zoan.

Now imagine people power scaling for Tobi Roppo if only Black Maria and Ulti don't have zoans but only Haki and the rest of the Tobi Roppo have:madmonk:
No, i still have my bet on Maria having a "gigantification" devil fruit or titanoboa Zoan DF. Of course she might had haki (both observation and armament). Because oda so far has sucessfully making their reader believe if almost the top tier of the beast pirates is a zoan users.

How is this idea of stegosaurus and t-rex even coming out in the first place. :seriously:

No, i still have my bet on Maria having a "gigantification" devil fruit or titanoboa Zoan DF. Of course she might had haki (both observation and armament). Because oda so far has sucessfully making their reader believe if almost the top tier of the beast pirates is a zoan users.
Do we want Black Maria to get even bigger? lol Why Snake DF? Because it treads on Boa's sisters territory.

Seth

โ€Ž
Maybe she is an assassin and these things in her hair are actually daggers. Size doesn't matter she could be the best assassin in the world:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I need some sleep:josad: