Fanclub Black Maria Fanclub

Is Black Maria a Spy, Or Unaffiliated?

• Total voters

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Gigantification Fruit goes brrrrrrrra:josad:
The things make me wonder about Black Maria
  1. She is that huge, thats mean she is from Oni/Half-giant race.
  2. If she is from that race, she might having an Ancient Zoans DF.
  3. If she isn't from that race, she might had Gigantification DF.
  4. If she isn't from that race, she might be the successfull experiment of Punk Hazard gigantification.
  5. She might knew if Yamato is a female, other than Kaido and 3 calamities.
  6. She might allied with Yamato and Denjiro.
  7. She might be a spy from someone (Idk who exactly).

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
She is that huge, thats mean she is from Oni/Half-giant race.
She's a secret love child of Giant and Oni:josad:
If she is from that race, she might having an Ancient Zoans DF.
Let's say this Titan Boa thing.
If she isn't from that race, she might had Gigantification DF.
Gigantification experiment or Devil Fruit.
If she isn't from that race, she might be the successfull experiment of Punk Hazard gigantification.
Might be but I don't think she's young + for how long Ceasar was doing this?
She might knew if Yamato is a female, other than Kaido and 3 calamities.
I think that's why she decided to stay away from the "quest"
She might allied with Yamato and Denjiro.
That's possible and I will lean more towards Denjiro.
She might be a spy from someone (Idk who exactly).
That's a popular theory which I support a little. She's definitely onto something.

Well let's hope Oda will bless us with some Black Maria greatness in the upcoming chapters:steef:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
That's possible and I will lean more towards Denjiro.
My thought about Black Maria might working with Denjiro is because Kinemon Forces is in brothel area.

Why would Black Maria give an order to all of the womens in brothel area to take on Luffy and the others. They stand no chance right.

And on top of that, Denjiro isn't the one going to the brothel area. But he going to the "dangerous" area which is a gate and found Sasaki.

My point is, the blue print of Onigashima is useless. Because Denjiro might knew the updated location of Onigashima.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
The next chapter maybe we will see the flying six, because in the last page some henchmen said "Contact flying six".
But because we knew Black Maria dont want to capture Yamato, my hope for her being in the next chapter is not that high.:doffycry:
Well not necessarily. If Black Maria is working somehow with Yamato as @Ravagerblade says then Luffy and Yamato might run into her and she may show them the way where they can rush to the main arena without being noticed.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Well not necessarily. If Black Maria is working somehow with Yamato as @Ravagerblade says then Luffy and Yamato might run into her and she may show them the way where they can rush to the main arena without being noticed.
Im confuse, because the last chapter some henchmen said "Contact the flying six", thats mean all of the flying six had a specific denden mushi just for them? lol

Seth

โ€Ž
Im confuse, because the last chapter some henchmen said "Contact the flying six", thats mean all of the flying six had a specific denden mushi just for them? lol
Why wouldn't they? I think guys like Calamities and Tobi Roppo have closer contact with Kaido.

Seth

โ€Ž
Well, judging by the Manga logic. Black Maria's DF reveal should be more hype than Page One and Ulti's.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
All of the F6 will receive the information about Yamato is spotted.
And if Oda put a plot twist which is all of the flying six will fight each other, that would be so dope.
  • Who'who vs Sasaki
  • Page One vs Drake
  • Ulti vs Black Maria
Because we knew, Denjiro show his kozuki's crest to Sasaki, X-Drake isn't flying six anymore because he is "Sword", and Black Maria dont want to capture Yamato.