Versus Battle Black Noir (The Boys) vs MCU fighters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here the quiet Black Noir of the Seven has to fight his way around some characters from the MCU. (only the movies)

No comics allowed for both of them.

Round 1 : Black Noir vs Bucky Barnes/Winter soldier : standard gear

Round 2 : Black Noir vs Captain America : only H2H no gears

Round 3 : Black Noir vs Captain America : standard gear and weapons.

Round 4 : Black Noir vs Black Panther normal suit

Round 5 : Black Noir vs Black Panther with kinetic energy suit.

Tags : @Zara @Jew D. Boy @Konstantis @Fujishiro @Monkey D Theories @Luffy is the mc @Chrono @Sakazuki-Singh @Master OF Haki @symbiote @Inflamed Haki etc

Last edited:
Black noir wins all rounds. Im not even kidding. Dude's strength is way beyond these 2 and possesses super healing, he's also got fighting technique and
If we go by the comics, he's a clone of homelander that is as strong as him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Black noir wins all rounds. Im not even kidding. Dude's strength is way beyond these 2 and possesses super healing, he's also got fighting technique and
If we go by the comics, he's a clone of homelander that is as strong as him.
Yeah I got spoiled about the comics....

But here only TV feats are allowed

I think Black panther with kinetic suits is a real danger

Yeah I got spoiler about the comics....

I hope i didnt spoil you man.

Well okay, well the man survived a point blank nuke that nuked an entire facility, he completely destroyed a girl quite like deadpool, was about to destroy a fighter(starlight) who should be on par with the lower avengers, and required almond joys to stop lmfao.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I got spoiled about the comics....

I think Black panther with kinetic suits is a real danger
What are BP's feats with kinetic?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I hope i didnt spoil you man.

Well okay, well the man survived a point blank nuke that nuked an entire facility, he completely destroyed a girl quite like deadpool, was about to destroy a fighter(starlight) who should be on par with the lower avengers, and required almond joys to stop lmfao.

What are BP's feats with kinetic?
First the adamantium suit can no sell bullets and big rounds. The sharp claws can likely cut Black noir too and Panther is fast and agile enough to tag him.

The kinetic feats : each hit charge the suits up with energy that BP can discharge into shockwave.

Bullets or fists will charge the suit

Black Noir wins. He's lethal, survived an explosion without showing any kind of pain and didn't even move.
Without plot Cap, Winter Soldier and BP can't survive against a guy like that.

Black panther seems tougher than black noir
Dude survived a point blank nuke (from that explosion dude) to the face that destroyed the entire compound without flinching. Idk man.

First the adamantium suit can no sell bullets and big rounds. The sharp claws can likely cut Black noir too and Panther is fast and agile enough to tag him.

The kinetic feats : each hit charge the suits up with energy that BP can discharge into shockwave.

Bullets or fists will charge the suit
Id say thats fine and all but black noir was never hurt and he doesnt wear any special suit to boot. He also was throwing starlight through pillars, and walking har through walls. The guy showed insane physicals too. He also seems to be a good martial artist.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Dude survived a point blank nuke
Naquib destroyed the place but the explosion didn't seem that huge.

And BP with kinetic can send good punch, enough to push back a Thanos general

Milk said that Black noir can run faster than a car BP can do that too.

And the adamantium suit will be difficult to deal with.

I think that Black noir has more strength and he seems to have some healing or so.

I don't know but BP is a good foe

And Black noir suffered some damages

Naquib destroyed the place but the explosion didn't seem that huge.

And BP with kinetic can send good punch, enough to push back a Thanos general

Milk said that Black noir can run faster than a car BP can do that too.

And the adamantium suit will be difficult to deal with.

I think that Black noir has more strength and he seems to have some healing or so.

I don't know but BP is a good foe

And Black noir suffered some damages

He doesnt wear an adamantium suit , he too damage but it didnt seem to do much and he pretty much healed it back up when he was leaving and found that kid.

After the explosion

Right after that, hes healed most of it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He doesnt wear an adamantium suit
Yeah you're right I meant vibranium

@rayan00

are we allowed to make threads in this section between two characters from the boys? Like black noir vs stormfront?

Thats my kinda thread :shocking:
Yeah it's good

We don't have a section for the boys so here it's fine

We allowed 100% Harry potter battles so a 100% Boys battle is not a problem at all

Kimiko was shown to be able to crush a mans head like a grape, was going through walls, and she got negg diffed by black noir here.

Starlight is a powerful supe, she controls light/energy. She has great durability as she took a .50 cal to the chest

And she was getting ragdolled and completely destroyed by him.

Id say given the fact that panther can absorb hits with his shield and that he is a profficient fighter(less so than Black noir), he can take the hits but the thing is i doubt he can dish out anything close to whats required to put BN down,especially given the fact that BN can heal and is very durable himself while being superior physically and in marital arts. Id say the only thing Panther has over him is DC with his kinetic shield.
All in all itd come down to a battle of attrition, one which i believe BN wins, simply due to his superior stamina/regen.