Speculations Blackbeard already owns a Road Poneglyph

This is a long read, so here is the Theory condensed into a YouTube video:

EVIDENCE:

As vague as the God Valley incident seems as of Chapter 1019, we are riddled with clues that will serve as a great foundation for this theory. In chapter 957, we are told that Roger teamed up with Garp to take down the Rocks Pirates.

According to Garp, the AGE WAS THEIR'S (Rocks Pirates)

It is ever so important to note, that Roger fought the Rocks Pirates, BEFORE starting his final quest of gathering the Road Poneglyphs......

Sengoku himself says the Rocks Pirates banded together to make one big score. One big score, the one piece. Xebec was aware

Previous to the God Valley incident, Roger didn't know he needed poneglyphs to reach the final island. Roger learned about Poneglyphs and this "big treasure" at the end of the new world... from Rocks D. Xebec.

When we take a look at the Road Poneglyphs and their locations, it only makes sense that the most powerful pirates have it. Warlords like, say Gecko Moriah would get crushed for their treasure leading to Raftel. But yonko being powerful isn't the only reason they have the road poneglyphs. The yonko having the road poneglyphs is also because they were Rocks Pirates. The road poneglyphs were INHERITED from Rocks D. Xebec.

Remember how the Rocks Pirates ruled the seas for many years? This would infer that they owned Poneglyphs as well...

Big Mom was a member of the Rocks Pirates, and later went on to own and control Whole Cake island. It was only AFTER she did that, that Roger got the road poneglyph

Kaido was a member of the Rocks Pirates, and later went on to own and control Wano. It was only AFTER he did that, that Oden helped Roger get the poneglyph

When Roger reached Fishman Island, he managed to find both Joyboy's note, and a road poneglyph. Roger was surprised to learn about joyboy.

But when the strawhats arrive to Fishman Island, the road poneglyph is gone, someone moved it.

Following the pattern of the previous Road poneglyphs.... It is wise to infer that the road poneglyph on Fishman Island was owned by another Rocks Pirates member. And can you guess who? .... Whitebeard, the savior of Fishman Island.

What about SHANKS?! Did shanks move the Fishman Poneglyph? ............... Nope.

At the time of the God Valley Incident, Shanks was 1, whitebeard was 34. When roger reached FMI for the poneglyph Shanks was 15, Whitebeard was 48.

From then on, Fishman Island Was under Whitebeard's protection. After Roger DIED, it was stated by Shiki "It looks like this is your age now, whitebeard". As well as others claiming Whitebeard to be the new King. Did the king of the ocean not own a single Road Poneglyph?

Shanks taking the Road Poneglyph from Whitebeard would have caused a huge war or feud, and would have been addressed by Whitebeard or Marco by now. When Shanks approached Blackbeard, Whitebeard treated both Blackbeard and Shanks as jokes. We are told by marco that blackbeard took valuables from the Whitebeard Pirates, not Shanks. Once marineford war ended, blackbeard went straight for whitebeard's territory.

The people of fishman island not disclosing what happened to the road poneglyph, parallels Zou. People of a city, hiding their valuables and/or people, for their savior. So shanks DOES NOT have the road poneglyph.

This begs the question.... "Where did whitebeard move it to?" ...... exactly where the Rocks Pirates were formed, Hachinosu Island.

When we look back to Marineford War, Blackbeard didn't kill Whitebeard just for the clout... Blackbeard killed Whitebeard and took EVERYTHING from the whitebeard. This includes an important treasure to Whitebeard.

Blackbeard knows about the poneglyph due to being a whitebeard pirate for so long. Blackbeard spent many years on that Whitebeard Pirates ship with Marco and Ace. Whitebears fits the criteria; a yonko and a former rocks pirate member. And remember, the road poneglyphs were inherited from Rocks D. Xebec.

Do you remember how Marco has "a message for luffy"? ............

Marco has been a fan of Luffy ever since marineford war. Not only is Luffy Ace's brother, but Whitebeard insinuated Luffy may be the one Roger is waiting for. It would be wise to deduce, that Marco's message to Luffy, is that Blackbeard took the Road Poneglyph, from Marco, during the Payback War.

This will force Luffy to, yet again, storm into Yonko territory, IN THE NEW WORLD, to take a road poneglyph. This will be the 3rd time. 1st with big mom, 2nd with Kaido, and now 3rd with blackbeard. Also according to multiple fanmade one piece maps, hachinosu island could very well be towards the end of the new world

This will also serve as a reason to approach blackbeard, along with revenging ace and having a battle for pirate king. If someone like, say Robin, OR NAMI, have been noting down road poneglyph information, this battle between the Strawhat Pirates and the Blackbeard pirates will be the deciding factor on who becomes the next pirate king.

TLDR;

I like this theory,it makes total sense,Blackbeard definitely is connected to Xebec somehow,his ship is named Xebec's saber!I think he might have been an apprentice in Rocks crew before joining WB,but i think he got this poneglyph recently,no way Kaido or Bm would allow a kid to have a road poneglyph,maybe its was hidden somewhere in the new world and he had an idea on where it could be hidden,that way lilin and kaido wouldn't know about it!
Post automatically merged:

I don't think Blackbeard is after the One Piece
You bet he his,otherwise WB final words would not bother him!I think he inherited Xebec's dream,so becoming PK is a step to rule the world!

I like this theory,it makes total sense,Blackbeard definitely is connected to Xebec somehow,his ship is named Xebec's saber!I think he might have been an apprentice in Rocks crew before joining WB,but i think he got this poneglyph recently,no way Kaido or Bm would allow a kid to have a road poneglyph,maybe its was hidden somewhere in the new world and he had an idea on where it could be hidden,that way lilin and kaido wouldn't know about it!

You bet he his,otherwise WB final words would not bother him!I think he inherited Xebec's dream,so becoming PK is a step to rule the world!
Thank you!

I don't think Blackbeard is after the One Piece

It’s been stated multiple times you need the One Piece to become Pirate King. And Blackbeard wishes to become Pirate King. So what makes you feel that way?