Future Events Blackbeard is the Moria of Post Timeskip

Pre timeskip mirrors Post Timeskip

Arlong = Hody
Croc = Doffy
Meme or Katakuri = Enel
Lucci = Kaido
Moria = Blackbeard
Akainu = Akainu

Blackbeard Pirate arc will be a similar theme to Thriller Bark in my eyes. Somewhat Horror arcs with tricky opponents. Heck some of the Thriler Bark DFs and Opponents are also getting recyled as well.

SMILE's Saga is a combination of Baroque Works and Sky Island Saga and the Four Emperors Saga is a combination of CP9 and Florian Triangle Saga. So Blackbeard and the WG will mirror the Summit War.

The Summit War has no central antagonist. It has Magellan, but he's only there for that saga's equivalent of Water 7. The Enies Lobby portion, if anything, sets up Akainu and Blackbeard as endgame villains. So Blackbeard's parallel is Blackbeard himself (and maybe Whitebeard but as a villain).

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Demaro Black = Krieg
Hody = Arlong
Doflamingo = Crocodile
Jack = Enel
Caesar = Foxy
Cracker = Blueno
Katakuri = Lucci
Kaido = Moria
Big Mom = Kuma
Akainu = Koby at MF (aka luffy negs)

Pre timeskip mirrors Post Timeskip

Arlong = Hody
Croc = Doffy
Meme or Katakuri = Enel
Lucci = Kaido
Moria = Blackbeard
Akainu = Akainu

Blackbeard Pirate arc will be a similar theme to Thriller Bark in my eyes. Somewhat Horror arcs with tricky opponents. Heck some of the Thriler Bark DFs and Opponents are also getting recyled as well.
I like this,BB has level 6 pirates as crewmates.I expect the highest level of savagery we have seen in OP from them.I think BB can turn day into night with Yami Yami.If that happens,the arc would have some spooky vibes indeed.