General & Others BlackBeard Pirates Power Problem

Do you think BlackBeard Pirates is strong ?

After Wano , obviously , Strawhats overthrew a Yonkou maybe two Yonkou in their full power that means Straw hats will now become a very elite pirate crew.

Whereas , BB was able to defeat the white beard, who was about to die, as whole crew.

Actually , final villain will be Blackbeard apparently . But Blackbeard and his crew don't seems powerful. Even we learned his df ability , to me , blackbeard pirates is not strong compared to strawhats.

Shiryu relatively seems strong. But when we think his opponent is Zoro , just look like so easy fight.

Or Burgess (top 3 of BB) is really strong ?

Also , except BB , i dont think any of them have CoC. Moreover , in terms of ryou tecnique , wano have closed many years . How can they learn this technique ?

What do you think ?

Burgess top 3? Since when?

Probably the ID prisioners are the strongest in the crew, and all the BB pirates will have new DF that we dont know when the fight against the SH happen.

Ryou is how the people from Wano call Haki, but anyone can use adv CoA, its not a Wano only thing.

Shiryu was said to be as strong as Magellan, now he have a DF and probably become even stronger since the Marineford Arc, didnt see how u think that would be a easy fight to Zoro.

The BB pirates seems to be the strongest Emperor crew after Shanks, and probably will grew even stronger until the battle against the SH, and they play dirty. The SH will not defeat the Beast Pirates alone, there's everyone on the alliance and a lot of help they are getting from them and from the plot, while in the fight against the BB Will be just the crew.

Oda already showed that he isn't too obvious/predictable. A simple fight against BB pirates, matchups 1v1 is not his style.

BB are strong. No doubt. But the most power remains on captain. Just like WB pirates. Impressive, huh.

Also, BB is not final villain. Im-sama is.

We still have much history to see. Hard to predict what can happen in future. At least wait for Wano ending to start talking about future arcs.

They’ll all be incredibly strong

Burgess - Able to fight evenly with Pre Mera Sabo and had advanced armament haki as well as strong observation haki last we saw him.

Shiryu - Comparable to Magellan who is one of the most fearsome members of the world government.

Van Augur - Rival to a Red Haired Pirate Commander

Impel down level 6 prisoners - Powerful individuals who the world government want erased. Portrayed similar to warlords of the sea

Lafitte - A powerful hypnotist who’s able to sneak his way into the heart of the holy land around powerful CoO users like Mihawk Doffy and Sengoku

Doc Q - Current unknown yet had an insanely high bounty pre timeskip

And a wildcard 10th captain as well as a form naval admiral. This is one hella stacked group.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They’ll be as strong as their SH counterparts. So we’ll have 2 super strong guys —Teach and Shiryuu — then the rest will be strong to middling.

I expect whoever Sanji fights (I think the corrupt king) and Burgess will be the next most powerful

Both shiryu and devon have tricky hax attack from behind powers and BB pirates whole theme is cheating/fighting dirty.....but as always it is going to be a training arc for example zoro's coo training.......Think about it can shiryu tank zoro's attacks? No........

I am pretty carefree about BB pirates. My expression is like Luffy on FI when Jimbei told him about what BB gained over 2 years. As we know, that is just unsuitable with CoC possession. The expression different for Akainu.

Luffy has main crews, BB too.L uffy has big fleets, BB too. Luffy has alliances, BB too. _but_ Luffy sailed with only the main crews, BB is Not.
_ they look like rival, but not really a rival.
WB : "at least you arent the one, teach"

Compare to SH, BB look slightly stronger & dangerous. if there is EoW SH pirates, then there is a surprising info of BB pirates too.
Luffy 3560m ~ BB 4236m or whatever it be
Zoro-sanji 1B++ ~ 2 BB crews 1B++
4 SH crews 500-900m ~ 4 BB crews 600m-1B
3/4 SH crew 200-500m ~ 4 BB crews 300m++
  • Luffy ACoA, ACoO, ACoC, ineffective gomu2 ~ BB gura2, Yami2 + 1 surprising thing
  • Zoro CoO drained by Shiryu invisibility
  • Sanji's fire is irrelevant by 1 of BB crew
  • Etc

I'm into WG as final villain. Even if BB pirates are strong, or even they get One Piece first even for a moment, i hope they are just a side opponent.

So far, Blackbeard Pirate doesn't look that impressive but their crew structure are very similar to Red Hair and Strawhat Pirates so I expect them to be the one of the strongest crew EOS.