Powers & Abilities Blackbeard's awakening.

Whats your guess about his DFs awakenings?

Apart from turning the whole OP verse into total darkness what your expectations about the Yami2 df ?

Do you think that Gura2 df will do something else besides what we already saw from WB/BB at MF ?

Is there any chance that we'll see some combo awakening ?

I need to see Blackbeard using the triple awakenings at once (with whatever his third fruit will be) or I will forever be disappointed.

I still think yami yami no mi might be revealed as a mythical zoan. There is some weird shit with it here and there (like BB saying the fruit chose him). Not sure if I would be a fan of this though.

Im almost sure that Yami Yami will turn out to be a Mythical Zoan like luffy. Sun (Light) God vs Moon? (Darkness) God.

So he might get another Logia (Actual Logia) later.

As for awakening, Moon God "insert whatever name" and for Gura im not sure, WB should have awakened it (he had it for a long time) and there should be no (logical) reason for WB to hold back on MF so maybe that was awakened use of Gura Gura by WB unless lolda being lolda, he shows Gura Gura's awakening to be something else (which we haven't seen with WB) and gives us "He was old and sick so couldn't use awakening" which is just lel.

I think he’ll only awaken the Yami, imo that’s his signature fruit and the Gura is just a major AP boost to fix his lack of CoC haki.

As for Yami Yami awakening:
1. No one will be able to use their fruit in its range. Whereas currently He has to touch people with awakening it may not be that limited.
2. Overwhelming Gravity it’ll be like standing in the middle of a black hole

Special logia will have zoan properties thus giving Teach a transformation

Special mythical zoan allows someone to have paramecia properties when awakened

Special paramecia allows someone to be like logia
special DF are not real

it was created cuz oda made a mistake about kat DF

It’s interesting that we don’t really know what logia awakenings are but yet I can see a couple of ways the dark dark fruit could go: creates a black hole, negate all fruit powers, block out the sun, etc. will be interesting if Oda decide to another Nika reveal since the dark dark already is not matching with what we know of logias

Honestly, I’d prefer if he didn’t have awakening because of the short time he’s had the fruits, but that ship sailed once Kaku got it.

If anything, like SirYasheen said I’d prefer it if the Yami was awakened but not the Gura.

C

CensoredbyWG

If nika is the absolute freedom, its only right that mythical zoan moon god turn out to be absolute control which probably is related to his ability to steal fruits.

Paramecia: Gura

Zoan: mythical moon god.

Logia: water that he will steal from man marked by flames.