Versus Battle Blast VS anime boros

Manga version of blast

versus
ANIME Boros from the one punch man anime

Rules
Manga blast takes the place of anime saitama
They fight ontop of anime boros's ship and both are within character

Blast had clash with Garou in that "Blast's Gatling technique" (i forgot the name lol), the same Garou who went toe to toe with Saitama's normal consecutive punch, the technique which Boros can't keep up and eventually destroyed his body (he regenerates again ofc).

I think it's clear that Blast takes this. It's just Boros isn't in Blast's level.
Current Garou, Blast, and Saitama are on another level.

Got blitzed and had his attack tanked by a boro's species member
it's pretty much, confirmed that boros is the strongest of his race so blast would lose here

These comments aged so badly
He didn’t get blitzed the monsters just walmed up behind him while he was focused on teleporting an attack away. And when did a boros species member tank his attack?

He didn’t get blitzed the monsters just walmed up behind him while he was focused on teleporting an attack away. And when did a boros species member tank his attack?
the same monster who blast needed to push away a planet lv energy attack

blast and some nameless fodders struggle pushing away the same tier of attack that boros himself can do on his own

The only one who surpasses boros is saitama and current garou nothing more as garou was said to be a true fight to saitama when boros was only ever like one

Lol at blast being anywhere near saitama btw

the same monster who blast needed to push away a planet lv energy attack

blast and some nameless fodders struggle pushing away the same tier of attack that boros himself can do on his own

The only one who surpasses boros is saitama and current garou nothing more as garou was said to be a true fight to saitama when boros was only ever like one

Lol at blast being anywhere near saitama btw
I mean he got help to teleport an attack that completely obliterated boros strongest attack, and killed him it actually had double the power of the punch that killed boros since garou copies saitama power to hit him.
So he didn’t need help to get to boros level he needed help to be far beyond it.

I mean he got help to teleport an attack that completely obliterated boros strongest attack
it was only a threat to earth.
Boros was that on his own

Legit was scared of a planet lv attack

Blast is fodder to planet lv attacks, he has a team with him for a reason

Last edited:
it was only a threat to earth.
Boros was that on his own

Legit was scared of a planet lv attack

Blast is fodder to planet lv attacks, he has a team with him for a reason
Being planet level doesn’t make it not stronger than boros attack. It could be strong enough to shatter earth 10 times over. Ok thinking at least 2 times since saitama used an attack that completely obliterated boros blast. Unless in the manga boros attack isn’t planet level. Than this doesn’t matter.

Got blitzed and had his attack tanked by a boro's species member
it's pretty much, confirmed that boros is the strongest of his race so blast would lose here

These comments aged so badly
All of them appeared also Blast was blasted away by Saitamas and Garous force not Garou alone

One o one Blast annihilates Boros

Boros is the strongest of his species
and blast is relative to the one boros species member

lord boros >> boros species = blast

not to mention, blast is scarred of planet lv attacks

Boros = planet lv >>>> Blast
We don’t know if blast is the same level as the boros lookalike, he just helped him is all
Also that last Boros attack uses up all his life energy as he stated, something like Netero’s Zero hand. Anyway Blast has no obligation to tank it he can just teleport away.

Having more energy =/= stronger

We don’t know if blast is the same level as the boros lookalike, he just helped him is all
That is a legitimate cope
Wouldt need his help to deflect the planet lv attack
Wouldt have been blitzed

Your wrong and boros solos your fave

Also that last Boros attack uses up all his life energy as he stated,

Cool, Still does not change the argument
boros can destroy planet and blast scared of planet lv attacks

Blast is just weaker then lord boros by all metrics
you have no argument why he's stronger then boros, Where i've given two that none of you can even debunk
Post automatically merged:

Only people who surpass boros are saitama and cosmic garou
Anything other then that, Is fandom bs

but you guys can pretend like tatsumaki is on boros's level
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/tatsumaki-vs-boros-2123476/

Last edited:
That is a legitimate cope
Wouldt need his help to deflect the planet lv attack
Wouldt have been blitzed

Your wrong and boros solos your fave
"cope" "fave" I don't give two shits about Blast, it's just that your arguments are trash.
You do realize Blast wants to deflect it to save earth, but he can just butt out if necessary.
Post automatically merged:

Not to mention Saitama and Garou's clash was far beyond planetary level, thus needing help. They literally busted the galaxy, if Blast can handle quarter than then Boros attack is child play

Last edited:
"cope" "fave" I don't give two shits about Blast,
Yet your stanning for him despite of the huge amount of evidence to the contrary
Reeks of bias to me but what do i know i apparently

You do realize Blast wants to deflect it to save earth, but he can just butt out if necessary.
that context changes nothing
If he was star lv plus as some of you fandom types say then he wouldt need the help of three rando goons

the fandom is wrong and lord boros still fodderizes blast
boros destroy planet and blast consistenly below planet level

- Needs three goons to deflect planet lv attack showing he alone not of that level

-Literally scared to death at a attack which quote can shatter the planet

Boros is planet lv and blast is below it

that's just the facts and your free to argue on behalf of this fodder despite you having zero proof and versus my what, 7 scans

Boros is the strongest of his species
and blast is relative to the one boros species member

lord boros >> boros species = blast

not to mention, blast is scarred of planet lv attacks

Boros = planet lv >>>> Blast
First no it's not

Second it's the combined energy

Third it's not one eye alone the others including Blast help