Episode Discussion Bleach Episode 10: The Battle

What do you rate the episode

• Total voters
I think the way she pronounced "Minazuki" in the game was more chilling. That's just my personal opinion tho
Yeah I get what you're saying, the "Minazuki" pronunciation is better in BBS, I agree. But what I'm referring to here is her pronunciation of the word "Bankai", the anime made it better imo, also when she was whispering "playtime is over", I have to go with the anime version too.

Some of the anime only scenes, Zaraki is moving really fast. It looks like he's using Shunpo but iirc he has no idea what shunpo is? Also Unohana just blocked his 2 handed slash with medium effort at 10:15. This is post-multiple revived Kenpachi which should be stronger than the Nnoitra fight.

Last edited:
Amazing episode! Finally Unohanas bankai, a bloody bankai at a bloody battle. Very dynamic. Too bad she was killed so fast in the story. Its great to see Kon in this episode even though it feels kind of forced..
All the voice actors did great! Time for Ichigo to learn about his roots.
So how many episodes left for this... season?

Bleach is putting OP Anime to shame. The pacing and animation is wild. The battle of the Kenpachis hit really hard especially when the Zanpaktu told Zaraki it's name. That scene gave me chills, I can't imagine how the Shikai and that GOAT Bankai of his will be animated. Thats a long ass time but this Bleach return has been epic af. We get to the origin of Ichigo and this is going to hit in the feels. 10/10. :finally::finally::finally:

I was waiting for this to be animated. This has to be peak bleach hats off to animator , I got the ecstasy of this fight.
Post automatically merged:

Amazing episode! Finally Unohanas bankai, a bloody bankai at a bloody battle. Very dynamic. Too bad she was killed so fast in the story. Its great to see Kon in this episode even though it feels kind of forced..
All the voice actors did great! Time for Ichigo to learn about his roots.
So how many episodes left for this... season?
With this pace another 30 episodes most likely.

But what I'm referring to here is her pronunciation of the word "Bankai", the anime made it better imo, also when she was whispering "playtime is over", I have to go with the anime version too.
I agree with you here. The "bankai" pronunciation and the other lines were better in the anime.

Some of the anime only scenes, Zaraki is moving really fast. It looks like he's using Shunpo but iirc he has no idea what shunpo is?
Yeah Zaraki doesn't know shunpo, he's just that fast with his leg muscles. Actually just built different lol.

With this pace another 30 episodes most likely.
This season ends at episode 12-13 since it might be a one hour long episode or that might just be a TV broadcast only.

I agree with you here. The "bankai" pronunciation and the other lines were better in the anime.

Yeah Zaraki doesn't know shunpo, he's just that fast with his leg muscles. Actually just built different lol.

This season ends at episode 12-13 since it might be a one hour long episode or that might just be a TV broadcast only.
Episodes 12-13 are a 1 hour special, but that only means that they are airing back to back (with commercials in between). 2x24 mins plus ads = 1 hour
Just a cheap marketing trick

So it looks like the acid melting aspect of the bankai is indeed metaphorical, like people thought.

So it’s actual use... looks like healing herself plus using the blood to expand her range?
Unohana definitely dropped half a tier for me lol.

Her Bankai is nothing that special anymore. Although it looks bloody fantastic. Her voice actress' performance during her Bankai activation was one of the best.