Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• Total voters
Oetsu explaining that he knows where are the asauchi are, even Kenpachi who took it off someone's corpse. That means Ichigo is the only exception to this since he never had an asauchi the entire time which is crazy.

One thing I don't get is why he included the Squad Zero members, especially Ichibei who was there and had his powers in the primordial world.

I missed seeing Unagiya again, she was one of my favorite characters in the Fullbring arc, and she tries to help him out, but she doesn't really know what going on. I thought she would've seen his dad, but I guess she doesn't have enough reiatsu for that.

The flashback seems to cut out the Rankgiku part, but it's not a big deal for me, maybe the others who were waiting 10 years for that scene :suresure:

IF you know, you know.

Masaki being brought to the Ishida family to be used as a way to preserve the Quincy blood, but you can see that the maid wants to be with Ryuken instead. Masaki doesn't really care about that, she just wants to live life, but she also hides the pain from others.

White who is completely different from any hollow we've seen. Completely black, the hollow hole covered up, fights like a shinigami. This experiment was something young Aizen was observing so he can get closer to his goal.

You can see where Ichigo gets his determination to help others from. He does get a lot from his mom personality wise, but he's one of the few MCs in anime who you can see a mixture of both parents. She doesn't like standing there not helping people she can help, just like Ichigoat.

White and Isshin's fight is actually going wild tho. That move he did with his blood reminded me of Inuyasha's Hijin Kesso. It was cool, but he got backstabbed by Aizen lol. The way the fight ended with Masaki baiting White was clean.

That final moment between Isshin and Masaki was heart-warming. She was scared about telling him about herself because of what she learned from Izumi, but realized that not all shinigami are like that. Her first experience happened to be one of the nicest shinigami out there and he even knew about her hesitation. I'm excited to see more moments like this between them, especially next episode which is supposed to be an hour long.

I also really liked the Isshin's poem at the end which was in contrast to Masaki's poem. Masaki's panel was blue and Isshin's panel was red. They had the exact same poem but the colors were different.

Those ending poems are a nice touch at the end of each episode.

@PrinceKun @Jaguark101 @Fami Zogratis @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @Garp the Fist @Fuckthis3 @Reborn @SmokedOut @IceWitch @ZenZu @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SaitoH @Shisui @SkySanji @Mr.9000 @Don't Mind Me @MonochromeYoru @NikaInParis @Surgeon of death @Kerkovian @wordy @Udell @Bob74h @Playa4321 @ChefboiiFuego @TheAncientCenturion @Boris D. Foot @Nidai_Kitetsu @MarineHQ

Last edited:
Unagiya's line about how kids should be able to depend on adults is honestly so rare for shonen. We always have these stories where kids go off without knowing what they're really doing, where they could've benefited from some adult wisdom, but instead the kids have to figure out the hard way. It's common to so many stories-- even the adults who COULD help often hold back info.

She's such a minor character, and she's not exactly an important or even a well-rounded character, but the philosophy she shares with Ichigo changes his mindset going forward. It's refreshing to see! And eventually that's the kind of dependable person Ichigo wants to be.

The rain was so well done, too. That moment when the rain slowed and we started Isshin's flashback was gorgeous.

Seeing young Rangiku and Toshiro interact with Isshin was cute. Young Isshin seems more handsome and babyfaced than he did in the manga! They took out the glistening boobs part, lol. Honestly, that's an improvement bc it makes his attraction to Masaki more wholesome instead of him just being a perv to all women. Of course, he is a creepy perv, but it makes this part of the story a little nicer.

I never thought about how much Masaki is like Yuzu. :sweat:

Ryuken's mom's voice! It's so perfectly awful and obnoxious. You can hear it from outside the house, lol.

No gifs from me this time because I'm super busy, but I really liked the way White looked. This episode was really pretty and covered a lot of info without feeling like it was jumping around. Having the rain to tie the scenes together is so beautiful, especially contrasted with the blue sky in SS.

I have so many questions about the biology of how dead people and humans make babies.

Last edited:
So masaki is ryoken's cousin and therefore makes ichigo blood relatives with uryu
weird choice but it's neat

Here's the proof
masaki calls this person, her aunt

and ryoken, uryu's father calls her mother

directly stated by ryu
that she's apart of the ishida family

Also ryu directly calls the person, masaki called aunt
his mom

Masaki is ryuken's cousin at least in the anime

Last edited:
Aizen, Gin, Tosen and Isshin were all surprised on how Misaki handled that hollow. It shows how impressive quincies are, even a schoolgirl is able to take out captain level enemies by using her wits.
I think it's just Masaki being really strong. She kinda took it out pretty quickly compared to Isshin who was struggling a bit (even after getting backstabbed).

I think she's supposed to be a prodigy or something as well.

Was talking about the choice to make ichigo related to uryu
not the bloodline thing
Ah my bad, I misunderstood what you were talking about.

Even that isn't weird since all Quncies are related regardless. I guess making Ichigo and Uryu cousins makes this whole conflict much deeper for both characters especially when Uryu goes against him. He finds out that his friend is actually his family member but has to fight him later on.

Even that isn't weird since all Quncies are related
Yea but from a very long time ago
yhwach is said as the ancestor to the quincies

I guess making Ichigo and Uryu cousins
distant cousins
masaki is uryu's first cousin
Post automatically merged:

when Uryu goes against him. He finds out that his friend is actually his family member but has to fight him later on.
I can see that
but it's just weird that this arc is the one which adds all these family ties like ganju,kukaku and kaien are also revealed as cousins to ichigo in this arc

Yea but from a very long time ago
yhwach is said as the ancestor to the quincies
Yeah, but that still means all Quincies are related.

I can see that
but it's just weird that this arc is the one which adds all these family ties like ganju,kukaku and kaien are also revealed as cousins to ichigo in this arc
Fair enough

I also just wanted to mention that Masaki calling Uryu's mom her Aunt doesn't necessarily mean their related. She could be using the term in a different way, like the family friend kind of way