Episode Discussion Bleach Episode 4: Kill the Shadow

What do you rate the episode

• Total voters
This is where shit gets real. Starting off the episode by seeing Walmart Aizen get cut in half was :suresure:

I really enjoyed this episode the most, especially when my boi As Nodt was just walking in like a menace. Also loved the part where the shinigami lost their bankai and felt the despair knowing they can't do anything while watching their comrades die.

Some of the things I found funny where NaNaNa's teeth, I thought they were just broken in the manga, but he actually has them coloured lol. Robert comes in with a glock while the rest of the quincy throwing arrows or something :milaugh:

Bambietta was :steef:

Quilge got destroyed but at least he got the last laugh by sealing Ichigo in the garganta.

@PrinceKun @Jaguark101 @Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @Garp the Fist @Fuckthis3 @Reborn @SmokedOut @IceWitch @ZenZu @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SaitoH @Shisui @SkySanji @Mr.9000 @Don't Mind Me @MonochromeYoru @NikaInParis @Surgeon of death @Kerkovian @wordy @Udell @Bob74h

Last edited:
This is where shit gets real. Starting off the episode by seeing Walmart Aizen get cut in half was :suresure:

I really enjoyed this episode the most, especially when my boi As Nodt was just walking in like a menace. Also loved the part where the shinigami lost their bankai and felt the despair knowing they can't do anything while watching their comrades die.

Some of the things I found funny where NaNaNa's teeth, I thought they were just broken in the manga, but he actually has them coloured lol. Robert comes in with a glock while the rest of the quincy throwing arrows or something :milaugh:

Quilge got destroyed but at least he got the last laugh by sealing Ichigo in the garganta.

@PrinceKun @Jaguark101 @Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @Garp the Fist @Fuckthis3 @Reborn @SmokedOut @IceWitch @ZenZu @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SaitoH @Shisui @SkySanji @Mr.9000 @Don't Mind Me @MonochromeYoru @NikaInParis @Surgeon of death @Kerkovian @wordy @Udell @Bob74h
The tag didn't work for me, just an fyi
You can try retagging after my comment in case others didn't get their notifications too

Yes, it was a great episode. These 4 episodes have shown justice to why we love Bleach. The tension, no bankai wtf will they do. Ichigo sealed, Yamamoto doing nothing. That despair. :finally: