Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 2/5

• 4/5

• Total voters
HOLY SHIT THIS IS WHAT WE WERE WAITING FOR.

Yamamoto pulling up to Yhwach, then taunting him pulling up his bankai. :steef::steef:

ZANKA NO TACHI

Erasing everything away with a trace

15 MILLION DEGREES. HIS FEET WERE MELTING THE GROUND AND BECAME A WALKING SUN.

Bringing back the corpses, taunting him with his dead comrades.

and finally: TENCHI KAIJIN

It was an insane fight. I'm gonna be honest tho, Yamamoto is a huge hypocrite when he was talking about the suffering and shit. The animation was insane this episode. I wish I could see it on a theatre, it would've been insane on a huge screen.

Royd actually popped off as well, he pulled out whatever he could and didn't even burn down in front of that heat.

The Yhwach reveal at the end and seeing Aizen again was a great way to end it off.

Goodbye Yamamoto :cheers:

@PrinceKun @Jaguark101 @Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @Garp the Fist @Fuckthis3 @Reborn @SmokedOut @IceWitch @ZenZu @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SaitoH @Shisui @SkySanji @Mr.9000 @Don't Mind Me @MonochromeYoru @NikaInParis @Surgeon of death @Kerkovian @wordy @Udell @Bob74h

Last edited:
HOLY SHIT THIS IS WHAT WE WERE WAITING FOR.

Yamamoto pulling up to Yhwach, then taunting him pulling up his bankai. :steef::steef:

ZANKA NO TACHI!!!

Erasing everything away with a trace

15 MILLION DEGREES. HIS FEET WERE MELTING THE GROUND.

Bringing back the corpses, taunting him with his dead comrades.

and finally: TENCHI KAIJIN

It was an insane fight. I'm gonna be honest tho, Yamamoto is a huge hypocrite when he was talking about the suffering and shit. The animation was insane this episode. I wish I could see it on a theatre, it would've been insane on a huge screen.

Royd actually popped off as well, he pulled out whatever he could and didn't even burn down in front of that heat.

The Yhwach reveal at the end and seeing Aizen again was a great way to end it off.

Goodbye Yamamoto :cheers:

@PrinceKun @Jaguark101 @Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @Garp the Fist @Fuckthis3 @Reborn @SmokedOut @IceWitch @ZenZu @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SaitoH @Shisui @SkySanji @Mr.9000 @Don't Mind Me @MonochromeYoru @NikaInParis @Surgeon of death @Kerkovian @wordy @Udell @Bob74h
What awesomeness did I witness! Banger after Banger every week. :finally::finally:

The fight delivered, that's for sure!
The 3D skeletons were a bit weird but they still fit in well with the art style so no big complaints.

Plot-wise, The Yourself is kinda broken when it can mimick Yhwach well enough not to get burnt to a crisp by Yamamoto's bankai and even more so to have flashbacks from Yhwach's POV to the fight a 1000 years ago lol

I guess next ep we're getting Ichigo coming to the Soul Society and his first clash with Yhwach?