• 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yama still lost againts BASE Royd he deserved better :josad:
I feel Royd was given extra power by his majesty
Post automatically merged:

Idk if Royd became stronger by taking yhwach's appearance becauce he defeated Kenny and managed to keep up with bankai yama:kayneshrug:
The yourself gives him the knowledge and memories of Yhwach.

So Royd would have all the techniques his majesty ever learned and all his fighting experienced.

If Royd by himself has an above average level all that knowledge would definitely make him a monster.

Soul Society are initially the villains, but then when we find out Aizen played them all, their perspective got shifted and they became the "good" side. I was still skeptical about them until Zommari's speech, and later on with the Fullbring and TYBW arc. You gain a whole new perspective on the Soul Society after reading CFYOW which I hope they animate after TYBW (only 6 months after).
You reminded of how much they pissed me off during fullbring arc. If the Bleach fanbase wasn't so toxic Kubo could have fleshed out that arc better. Really need to rewatch Bleach along with all the fillers. I had already started but then they took it off Netflix. These companies are annoying when they want to monopolize a show.

Kubo definitely knows how to keep you hype but he needs time or maybe help to properly flesh out story details. Personally I was satisfied but not everyone the same. I hope he continues the hell arc because its suspicious Shinigami goes to hell after death and not heaven lmao. So I agree with you for sure.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Insane episode. They did Yamaji's Bankai justice. Aizen being an Alpha even in Yhwach's presence is too badass and that reishi sword was Godlike.
:steef:

Scaling wise you guys might disagree with me but i actually think Non-awakened Yhwach is weaker than Yama and Aizen.
Base Yhwach maybe weaker but he is still in the upper echelon of figthers.

You reminded of how much they pissed me off during fullbring arc. If the Bleach fanbase wasn't so toxic Kubo could have fleshed out that arc better.
Yeah, I agree. You can tell that arc was kinda rushed compared to the others and people didn't understand what character development was back then (even today they still don't). Fullbring arc is like my 2nd or 3rd favorite arc in the series. I liked that there was less fighting, but more about Ichigo's struggle of losing his powers and how that affected him. He might've wanted a powerless life at first, but after all he went through, he was definitely having conflict.

I also liked how he genuinely wanted to kill Tsukishima, compared to just beating the rest of his opponents because he had to. This desire to kill was so much more personal and it was completely different than what we saw from Ichigo before. CFYOW does provide context for Ginjo and Fullbringers and just shows how the Soul Society is basically responsible for almost all the mess that goes on in the series lol.

The arc wasn’t déveloped enough because the fan base complained too much ??
Yes the rating of bleach drop during that time because people didnt like it and felt like Bleach should have ended. So he rushed it to get back to action heavy stuff. I liked it because it was different to the other arcs and became a character development arc. We were getting info on Chad and inoue powers, only for Kubo to rush it. Working for shounen jump seems like a nightmare tbh.
Yeah, I agree. You can tell that arc was kinda rushed compared to the others and people didn't understand what character development was back then (even today they still don't). Fullbring arc is like my 2nd or 3rd favorite arc in the series. I liked that there was less fighting, but more about Ichigo's struggle of losing his powers and how that affected him. He might've wanted a powerless life at first, but after all he went through, he was definitely having conflict.

I also liked how he genuinely wanted to kill Tsukishima, compared to just beating the rest of his opponents because he had to. This desire to kill was so much more personal and it was completely different than what we saw from Ichigo before. CFYOW does provide context for Ginjo and Fullbringers and just shows how the Soul Society is basically responsible for almost all the mess that goes on in the series lol.
Exactly the arc and the nature of it was brilliant. It seems as though authors can't do that. If it works keep selling it. I mean Oda rinse and repeat the same formula for 20 years. Kubo may not be the best story teller but people should have just gave it a chance.

Overall SS has done some messed up stuff. Even the filler episodes such as the bount arc painted them in a bad light.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yes the rating of bleach drop during that time because people didnt like it and felt like Bleach should have ended. So he rushed it to get back to action heavy stuff. I liked it because it was different to the other arcs and became a character development arc. We were getting info on Chad and inoue powers, only for Kubo to rush it. Working for shounen jump seems like a nightmare tbh.

Exactly the arc and the nature of it was brilliant. It seems as though authors can't do that. If it works keep selling it. I mean Oda rinse and repeat the same formula for 20 years. Kubo may not be the best story teller but people should have just gave it a chance.

Overall SS has done some messed up stuff. Even the filler episodes such as the bount arc painted them in a bad light.
It’s a shame Chad needed LOT more spotlights than he had

Full bring arc was good. I was also watching the anime weekly. It was entertaining and reminded of early bleach. Don't know why people hate it.

I thought the issue with Fullbring being rushed is that the holy trio of Kenny/Byakuya/Hitsugaya fanboys and girls were ranting about their favs not having had a role in the story for years and Kubo rushed to stick them back in.

Hitsugaya even being in the arc was purely to appease the fans. He wasn’t especially close to Ichigo, Shinji would have been more fitting to show up to help.

Yes the rating of bleach drop during that time because people didnt like it and felt like Bleach should have ended.
This is it. People thought it was over and they disliked the arc since it was extending Bleach for "no reason". It was a great arc for development, but it was definitely rushed. The fullbringer concept makes a lot more sense for Chad and Orihime since we still never had an explanation for their powers.

I also think people not understanding how Bleach's powersystem work also made it more hated since it "added another race" to Ichigo's gene pool. People really need to read what Fullbringers are and that explains why Chad was able to use a pole to beat a hollow early on in the series.
Post automatically merged:

Kenny/Byakuya/Hitsugaya fanboys and girls were ranting about their favs not having had a role in the story for years
That also sounds plausible since they got no screentime in the last (canon) arc after their fights. I think the Byakuya and Tsukishima fight was really good since he had to resort to sneaky way of killing him which wasn't something I was expecting from Byakuya.

The guy Kenpachi fights was low key kinda broken, but he didn't use his powers properly

This is it. People thought it was over and they disliked the arc since it was extending Bleach for "no reason". It was a great arc for development, but it was definitely rushed. The fullbringer concept makes a lot more sense for Chad and Orihime since we still never had an explanation for their powers.

I also think people not understanding how Bleach's powersystem work also made it more hated since it "added another race" to Ichigo's gene pool. People really need to read what Fullbringers are and that explains why Chad was able to use a pole to beat a hollow early on in the series.
I was enjoying the arc. While I agree Ichigo has plenty sources of power, I don't think its an issue. Better for Ichigo to be naturally broken than the chosen one BS. That number one theme will always suit my boy Ichigo. Baddest shounen character of all time. Also Kubo did it in a way for it to make sense. Even Bam from ToG getting powers from all over the place.

Now if Chad and Inoue get random power up people are still going to complain. This is a classic example of you can't please everyone because they were busy whinning when Kubo was focusing on the source of their power.

Also I remember early on in the series a hollow got sent to hell after dying for being very wicked. Now we know thats where Shinigami actually go when they die. Them bastards are wicked for real :gokulaugh:

The fight delivered, that's for sure!
The 3D skeletons were a bit weird but they still fit in well with the art style so no big complaints.

Plot-wise, The Yourself is kinda broken when it can mimick Yhwach well enough not to get burnt to a crisp by Yamamoto's bankai and even more so to have flashbacks from Yhwach's POV to the fight a 1000 years ago lol

I guess next ep we're getting Ichigo coming to the Soul Society and his first clash with Yhwach?

Yea that kinda confused me like the yourself can mimmick abilties of other people right but it's just weird how royld has flashbacks to events that he was never there for

Kinda wish we got some more info about the prior fight with yhwach and yamamoto

Yea that kinda confused me like the yourself can mimmick abilties of other people right but it's just weird how royld has flashbacks to events that he was never there for

Kinda wish we got some more info about the prior fight with yhwach and yamamoto
Someone here mentioned that Yourself can even give insight into the memories of the target, but idk

Someone here mentioned that Yourself can even give insight into the memories of the target, but idk

It's never really explained much in the episode and yhwach makes it clear that only he could steal yamamoto's bankai could only he has the power too
Meaning royld cant copy the power of others at least to their fullest extend

Kinda like pandora's actor if you think about it. He's a character from overlord if you didt know

The Yourself was split between two people. Loyd who can copy someone's appearance, strength, and abilities. That seems to be capped at whatever they copy at tho. So if he were to copy Goku for example, he would only be at base and wouldn't be able to transform. So if Goku went SSJ then he would obviously win.

Royd on the other hand copies the appearance, memories, personality of the person he copies. So that's why he had the flashback of 1000 years ago since he copied Yhwach who has those memories. He had to train himself to be able to at least hang with Yama for a bit.

Yeah, that's what it does for Royd. Loyd on the other hand got worked by Kenpachi