Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• Total voters
I did not expect to see the OG Gotei 13 to be shown like that. They were so ruthless and completely destroyed them, I guess that's why they were called mercenaries by Yhwach.

Now we can see how Yhwach lost, he was ready to face Yama, but got backstabbed by Chojiro. That was a pretty underhanded tactic, to wait under the corpses and backstab him. The OG crew did not care what they did as long as they destroyed their opponent. Looking at Yama now, it seems he has much weaker resolove compared to his old self, more pride which is why he didn't ask Orihime to heal his arm and that cost him.

I think this part shows the hypocrisy of Yama and the Gotei. They acted like the Quincy were ruthless, underhanded, and evil, but they were also the same. Yama didn't even care about using the lives of his old subordinates similar to how Yhwach is now.

I love how Yhwach stomped him and then completely obliterated his body. It shows how much weaker Yama has gotten and how much stronger Yhwach actually is.

Even the foot soldiers are much better trained. It just shows the weakness of the Gotei even further. Yhwach was right, the Gotei 13 died a thousand years ago with them.

Ichigo finally gets through and witnesses Byakuya's state which is the controversial part. What do you guys think, should he have died here or not?

Ichigo vs Yhwach was a pretty nice fight, we got to see Blut from Ichigo.

That Qualkreis must be a new addition because I don't remember that move used, but that moment had some amazing soundtrack to go along with the events.

This episode was actually a 5/5 for me. It was really good despite not having a lot of action compared to the last one. I think it's starting to slow down the pace a bit since the invasion is over, but I'm fine with that.

@PrinceKun @Jaguark101 @Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @Garp the Fist @Fuckthis3 @Reborn @SmokedOut @IceWitch @ZenZu @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SaitoH @Shisui @SkySanji @Mr.9000 @Don't Mind Me @MonochromeYoru @NikaInParis @Surgeon of death @Kerkovian @wordy @Udell @Bob74h
Post automatically merged:

I really wonder how it would've turned out if Ichigo went and joined Yhwach instead. It would've been very interesting to see him on the other side of the war instead of the shinigami side
Post automatically merged:

@Playa4321 @ChefboiiFuego @TheAncientCenturion @Boris D. Foot @Nidai_Kitetsu @MarineHQ

Last edited:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Another banger of an episode. Didn’t expect the flashback with the OG13.

Sad to be reminded of one of the worst fake out deaths ever though.

If you watch the ending it’s quite interesting, it seems it tells us the squads each of the OGs were captain of. At least, it shows Yamamoto 1st and Unohana 11th, so I would assume the others are the same.

Another banger of an episode. Didn’t expect the flashback with the OG13.

Sad to be reminded of one of the worst fake out deaths ever though.

If you watch the ending it’s quite interesting, it seems it tells us the squads each of the OGs were captain of. At least, it shows Yamamoto 1st and Unohana 11th, so I would assume the others are the same.
Yeah, I noticed that as well. That's pretty cool, but that one chick which I assume is Yoruichi's ancestor. She was the 3rd person shown and I thought Yoruichi's clan took care of Squad 2 and the Onmitsukido.

Or is it wherever the Shihoin clan leader is, the Onmitsukido follow them?

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Yeah, I noticed that as well. That's pretty cool, but that one chick which I assume is Yoruichi's ancestor. She was the 3rd person shown and I thought Yoruichi's clan took care of Squad 2 and the Onmitsukido.

Think it’s a guy, but yeah, I thought he would be 2nd but he’s 3rd.

Maybe 1000 years ago pre-dates the Onmitsukido.

Also noticed the 8th Captain was the girl with glasses and was using a spear, might be a Lisa relative instead of an Ise.

Think it’s a guy, but yeah, I thought he would be 2nd but he’s 3rd.

Maybe 1000 years ago pre-dates the Onmitsukido.

Also noticed the 8th Captain was the girl with glasses and was using a spear, might be a Lisa relative instead of an Ise.
I think it might just be the Onmitsukido following whatever squad the Shihoin clan leader is or the OG Gotei 13 pre-date the Onmitsukido.

From the opening scenes

This guy isn’t using a Zanpaktou which I think doubles down on him being a Shihion.

As for this guy, I think that really does look like an assassination based fighting style which would fit Squad 2. Shorter sword, straight for the throat.