Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• Total voters
Amazing episode. I literally screamed Ichigo, when he burst out of jail that scene was beautiful.

This reminds of the conversation from last week episode about soul society being evil and we can see that they really were. So it make sense for them to go hell after death. That original gotei 13 looks brutal. Who helped Kubo come up with that idea lmao. I love it either way.

I wonder why Ichigo didn't pop on the Hollow mask though....To focus on the quincy up is the only thing I could think of. Looking forward to next episode. Then again I look forward to every episode lol.

No, Yamamoto having a different bankai was an early mistranslation of MS (the same guys that had Kenpachi wanting to rape quincies and Shinji talking about kong) propagated then in BA, what he says, and you can watch the episode 6 again if you want, is that he didn’t use his full power 1,000 years ago, and this episode gives the context behind it.
You need to go watch episode 6 again. The way "Yhwach" described it 1000 years ago is much different to what it is now. Yamamoto even asks him if he's sure that it's the same as last time. He evolved his bankai and it's different than what it was 1000 years ago.

We know bankai can change from Hitsugaya so it's not far-fetched.

Having blut vene is pretty much required, quincies use the spiritual power/reiatsu differently than shinigamies, it’s not their body that gets stronger inwardly, but their manipulation outwardly, unless specific cases connected to their schrifts, like James, Gerald, Driscoll etc. Yhwach’s being the Almighty, who doesn’t power up the body.
I know how quincies use reiryoku/reiatsu vs how shinigami's use it. I'm not saying Blut didn't exist, but in this case, it might have been turned off or he could've been using Blut Arterie since you can't use Arterie and Vene at the same time.

There are also clear limits to Orihime’s powers, resolve doesn’t magically solve the reiatsu difference between two people, like being unable to resurrect the Soul King (Yhwach himself calls her a mere human, and her resolve was pretty much the same, if not better considering the situation got worse)
I agree that Orihime's powers have limits, but the Yhwach situation is a bit different. Yhwach did have his Almight which would've prevented Orihime's abilities from even working on the Soul King.

The Ulquiorra situation she was literally panicking; I wouldn't call that a good mental state.

But that’s fine, I guess we can classify this as a feat for Choijiro, sneak attack or not, Bazz-B, Nanana and As Nodt tried the same but failed, you need some degree of skill and power to pull it off, otherwise someone like Soifon would go and oneshot everyone.
It's not a feat for Chojio. You don't give a feat for stabbing someone off guard because by that logic that laser gun that shot Goku is universal because it hurt him while off guard.

Bazz-B, Nanana, and As Nodt failed because of Yama's AOE damage, not because of reiatsu difference.

Amazing episode. I literally screamed Ichigo, when he burst out of jail that scene was beautiful.

This reminds of the conversation from last week episode about soul society being evil and we can see that they really were. So it make sense for them to go hell after death. That original gotei 13 looks brutal. Who helped Kubo come up with that idea lmao. I love it either way.

I wonder why Ichigo didn't pop on the Hollow mask though....To focus on the quincy up is the only thing I could think of. Looking forward to next episode. Then again I look forward to every episode lol.
Ichigo never uses the mask again until HOS. IIRC his hollow powers are already incorporated into his Bankai because of Fullbringer powers.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
10/10 episode, I like it more than the previous one. Yhwach vs Ichigo in an extended fight is exactly what I wanted to see. I wanna see Yhwach running around, taking people down and being less lethargic than he was in the manga.
Sad to be reminded of one of the worst fake out deaths ever though.
Fingers crossed Kubo changed his mind and decided to kill off Byakuya in the anime. TBF he doesn't do anything major afterwards, so it wouldn't have many issues.

Another banger of an episode. Didn’t expect the flashback with the OG13.

Sad to be reminded of one of the worst fake out deaths ever though.

If you watch the ending it’s quite interesting, it seems it tells us the squads each of the OGs were captain of. At least, it shows Yamamoto 1st and Unohana 11th, so I would assume the others are the same.
Kubo was bullied to bring him back .
Post automatically merged:

I'll never slander Sasakibe ever again

Man no diffed yhwach with Yama :crazwhat:
I saw plenty in Reddit trying to powerscale his sneak attacks attack
Post automatically merged:

How strong does the OG Gotei 13 have to be to stomp the original Quincy army :crazwhat:
The first army seems weaker tbh.
Yhwach words to Yama make it seem that the gotei become soft but the Quincy become ruthless

10/10 episode, I like it more than the previous one. Yhwach vs Ichigo in an extended fight is exactly what I wanted to see. I wanna see Yhwach running around, taking people down and being less lethargic than he was in the manga.

Fingers crossed Kubo changed his mind and decided to kill off Byakuya in the anime. TBF he doesn't do anything major afterwards, so it wouldn't have many issues.
I highly doubt Byakuya is dying. He was pretty important in CFYOW when the Noble Clans met up and Tokinada tried to reinstate the Shiba Clan back. So, if they do decide to animate those novels, he needs to be there. I personally think his death would've been very good in this moment and would've developed not only Rukia, but Renji was well.

Don't know how true the rumors of Kubo getting death threats were, but I wouldn't doubt it with how popular him and Toshiro were.

Conclusion: Gotei 13 became much weaker while the Quincy army became stronger and more prepared than their first war.

Which makes me curious, who would win between:
OG Gotei 13 vs Current Quincy Army

Scenario 1: the Quincy doesn't have bankai stealing device
Scenario 2: they have the device
Senario 1: The Quincy lose. But barely
Senario 2: Solid win for the Quincy.

Ichi will forever be one of the worst MC to ever exist tbh.
Hard disagree.

Ichigo is actually a good MC. Growing up and watching the big 3, I would relate to him the most being the oldest brother in the family. Him not having a grand goal like Naruto and Luffy makes it better for me.

There are plenty of other reasons, but I would like to know why he's the worst MC to exist.

I guess that episode was only 4 stars to one person. Well can't make everyone happy but that episode was insane, I have to rewatch it.
Ichigo never uses the mask again until HOS. IIRC his hollow powers are already incorporated into his Bankai because of Fullbringer powers.
I really need to rewatch that arc but time is an issue these days. Thanks I forgot a lot of details of Bleach over the years.