Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Tekking discussing the chapter live right now:

Post automatically merged:

LMAOOOOO, someone just said in Tekking's chat, "Are we gonna learn Ichigo is part Hell Ghoul too?"

DON'T DO IT KUBO!

:mihanha::luffylaugh::nicagesmile::crazwhat::chopoff::saden::cantseeme::usoprice:

Post automatically merged:

Also I forgot to say, Tekking just reminded me on his stream, the deaf new character is really cool and interesting. Writing the release command on their zanpakutou is really clever, unique and stylish! Their association with animals makes me think of Koda along with "not being able to talk" in a sense too, more literally in this case ofc.

I loved seeing them eviscerate that "Hellow" (Hell Hollow lol, Hellow is it memes you're looking for?:vistalaugh::rolaugh:)

Seriously though, those new abilities were very cool, the girl reminds me of a hybrid of Yachiru (the mini one ofc) and Yoruichi, sad she didn't turn out to be Yoruichi's daughter either! And we actually got to see Akon fight! That was so dope!

There's so many things to wrap our heads around this chapter...What the fuck is up with Kazui? What the FUCK was with that guy pretending to be 15 and saying to not call him his uncle? Is that as sinister as it sounds? Is Kubo really going there?

:sanjimeh::odenugh::mihugh::chopoff::usoprice:

BUUUUUUUUUUT, considering Banjo Kazuie sent him to hell, that is especially hilarious then!

:mihanha::gokulaugh:

Finally, some people have made some really good and interesting points, what if the original Gotei 13 come back and this is how Kubo intended to have them appear? To return this way? Wouldn't that be INSANELY HYPE?! Isn't it funny how Yamamoto's zapakutou is themed around the Sun and Hell too at least in Bankai and he even resurrected the Quincies he slayed as skeletons to fight against Ywach? Isn't this ironically karmic for Yama then? I was wondering if those Quincies who were slain will re-emerge in hell too?

Considering how the Royal Guard, some Sternritters, Arrcancars, Fullbringers, some Shinigami especially VCs and such, I really hope we get the chance to see them truly fight now and such. We've never seen Iba fight and even what he can do with his Shikai alone and he's a Captain now!!! We gotta see Shinjis, Hisagis and Ukitakes bankais now surely and I think Kira had one too? We def need one for Kira at least and I hope Matsumoto and maybe even Hinamori have one now too! Also for the love of God we NEED to see Aizen's especially somehow!

Also I just realised how funny it is that Renji's and Rukia's child is named "Ichika". It also rubs it in that she is not Ichigo's daughter but given what Kazuie has turned out to be like, this may be a blessing?

:lulz::usosmug:

Apparently Ichigo has been shown using a bow in Brave Souls too?

:jinbewat::lumazed::neesama:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pretty sure Kubo going to make a stages based hell like he did with a sketch for the movie back then.
The strongest one going be at the lowest stage, with the vaste lord beeing their.
Overall the arc has lot of potential and I look forward.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Pretty sure Kubo going to make a stages based hell like he did with a sketch for the movie back then.
The strongest one going be at the lowest stage, with the vaste lord beeing their.
Overall the arc has lot of potential and I look forward.
IIRC Kubo gave the Hellverse team plenty of material and they rejected most of it. I fully expect what we saw in the movie to be incorporated but with a lot more depth

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha

Wonder if Kubo will bring back Laughing Tattoo man from the first view of Hell as a dead Captain now.

I also somehow managed to miss on my first read through that Kazui amd Kon are riding giant fishes from the monologue beginning. Kazui’s Shikai? Acting a bit like Unohana’s?

I think going forward it’s best if Kubo does what he did with Burn the Witch- take time, do a volume’s worth of content then release it at once, rather than the weekly release.

Also that he focuses on Bleach and puts BtW season 2 on the backburner.