Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.Reloaded is also most likely scum here.

Mango switch up does not look good on him, he probably scum too and honestly anyone who hopped into my wagon needs to be taken looked at.

Who else hopped into my wagon? you guys are about to get eat up.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Joking, there is no point to hold up, I got pretty much what I wanted from this play. I won't share everything since I wanna keep things to myself. I am Nanao Ise.

I have census that confirms the setup of this game, it's 5 mafia vs 5 mafia vs 1 indie vs 24 Town.

@Lindltaylor
@Flower

@Ultra my cutie ulra.

I am not outing my full role, sorry not sorry. I will share information when I see fit.
Cool, we can lynch you now then to prove the census is accurate.

Full claim or bust. You're *minutes* away from being lynched.

Joking, there is no point to hold up, I got pretty much what I wanted from this play. I won't share everything since I wanna keep things to myself. I am Nanao Ise.

I have census that confirms the setup of this game, it's 5 mafia vs 5 mafia vs 1 indie vs 24 Town.

@Lindltaylor
@Flower

@Ultra my cutie ulra.

I am not outing my full role, sorry not sorry. I will share information when I see fit.
Ohoho SK, it's not your role you have to worry about right now, it's your life!

@Lindltaylor
@Flower

@Ultra my cutie ulra.

Can you just full claim atp?

Cool, we can lynch you now then to prove the census is accurate.

Full claim or bust. You're *minutes* away from being lynched.
Sure, you can do that and lose a valuable town assist and don't want anyone to cry about it later on, we have about 30 minutes give or take before the end of the DP. Your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.