Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I pushed Soul before Ultra's stuff, thank you very much!

You should read the interaction, I told you I wouldn't be able to provide a satisfactory summary.
well maybe im jumping to conclusions but the wagon on soul only happened after ultra not after what u did, so surely ur reasoning of him was not strong to warrant a wagon, but maybe its what prompted ultra to neighborize him

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
well maybe im jumping to conclusions but the wagon on soul only happened after ultra not after what u did, so surely ur reasoning of him was not strong to warrant a wagon, but maybe its what prompted ultra to neighborize him
I don't know what gave Ultra the prompt, I'm saying it's veritably untrue that I only started pushing him after Ultra did. You'll have the night phase to correct your statements.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mr.Reloaded is also most likely scum here.

Mango switch up does not look good on him, he probably scum too and honestly anyone who hopped into my wagon needs to be taken looked at.

Who else hopped into my wagon? you guys are about to get eat up.
i did and i hope u work with ultra a bit

So maybe i'll say it. I have census passive. I'll get info about state of the game on 3rd cycle. I don't think my ability would make any sense if there was another town census who doesn't have to wait for it.
If what you are saying it's true then the indie is probably a cult that changes the state of the game or something and you would get updated list of the state of the game. Because as of right now it' 5 v 5 v 1 v 24 and my passive does not get updated, it gives me the state of the game from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.