Status
Not open for further replies.
@SoulKiller have you used any abilities yet?

if so can you name the ability used?
None, will use my abilities during the night and can confirm it since it's kinda useless using during the day. If not you can fucking super/omega kill me lol. I will also share the information I recieve via neighbor chat or publicly if needed. That if i survive the night.

Emil

Certified Memelord
no here's how it goes. if soul flips scum i think u both are not aligned because wtf is this day 1. if he flips town i think it looks awful on u. ur ready to live with that?

Psy ans Ekko will self resolve if the claim is true.
They are not good wagons and I would look at how Ekko was pushed if he flips town
i can tell u now that i was voted cuz i said soul society is a mid arc so basically nothing

and some of the votes on me remained very stubborn (from LM, mango, JW)

MUUGEN

天下無双
None, will use my abilities during the night and can confirm it since it's kinda useless using during the day. If not you can fucking super/omega kill me lol. I will also share the information I recieve via neighbor chat or publicly if needed. That if i survive the night.
so you are going to tank the lynch?

quite an odd ability for Nanao-Chan to have.

no here's how it goes. if soul flips scum i think u both are not aligned because wtf is this day 1. if he flips town i think it looks awful on u. ur ready to live with that?

i can tell u now that i was voted cuz i said soul society is a mid arc so basically nothing

Just deserts

Bad reasons can come from scum, so that's a thing to look at

Status
Not open for further replies.